New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

How is the joke not funny? Dude killed 3people, got away with killin 2. I have no sympathy for Aaron.
One of my father's friends hung himself when I was younger. Idk man, I just have sympathy for those who decide to give up on life, and sympathy for his family. He may be a murderer, but he was still somebody's child, and, most importantly, somebody's father.

One of my father's friends hung himself when I was younger. Idk man, I just have sympathy for those who decide to give up on life, and sympathy for his family. He may be a murderer, but he was still somebody's child, and, most importantly, somebody's father.

Naaaah man. So we're the people he murdered. No sympathy from me. For his daughter yes. him? Hell no

Josina Anderson's saying a lot of his ex teammates aren't buying the official story either
People watch a lot of Oz, The Wire, Prison Break The Night Of, etc..

Unless there's tape of someone going in his cell with him ( a guard or an inmate), there's nothing to speculate about. Or if a tape "goes missing."

People hang it up daily in prisons across the country.

it sunk in real hard
locked up for life
wont see your kid grow up
spent all your money on a losing case and left nothing for your kid

Last edited:
Aaron had $$, thotties prob throwing panties at him on a daily basis, he wasn't a bad looking dude(no romo), had the rest of his career and life in front of him, and he threw it all away to shoot a broke low-level weed dealer(Lloyd), random innocent dudes in a car. Ish gotta be CTE related even if Aaron was about that life in the past, he wasn't shooting people who were about that life. Son was shooting harmless people. That ain't street ish. It's not like he was in the streets putting in work hanging with well respected gang members etc. Lloyd was a semi pro low-level weed man. Bradley sold drugs but wasn't some super goon. Aaron hung around low-level goons. He wanted to be a goon, but was faking.

Last edited:
I don't have sympathy for him either, and this was a guy that was my favorite non-hometeam player.

Back
Top Bottom