New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

Maybe you dudes are on to something. Isn't the time frame right after the Mante Te'o gay accusations? Maybe Hernandez saw what Teo went through and was like "nah I think I'll tie up some loose ends."

no pun.

Crazy as *******... 
sick.gif

mean.gif

The Corey Haim story is ****** up too... and the person who is responsible is an Hollywood A lister... has a family and everything.  
mean.gif
 Insane
I'm still trying to figure how Bryan Singer is still a top dog in Hollywood after putting molly in young pool boys champagne glasses and they aint even know. 

cuz the hollywood circle will protect you from things like that if your loyal

bill cosby wasnt loyal look what happened to him

Damn that's a dumb take.

man shut up if you aint gonna say nothing about it

bill cosby went 50 years untouched raping women throughout until he crossed the wrong guy in hollywood and all hell broke lose

like its a coincidence all these women popped up at the same and now his name is mud?

and stop with that stupid take **** you not jim rome

man shut up if you aint gonna say nothing about it

bill cosby went 50 years untouched raping women throughout until he crossed the wrong guy in hollywood and all hell broke lose

like its a coincidence all these women popped up at the same and now his name is mud?

and stop with that stupid take **** you not jim rome

What guy did he cross in Hollywood?

What guy did he cross in Hollywood?

i dunno but it musta been someone high up on the totem pole cuz you cannot get away with raping women for 50 years untouched. we all thought that ***** was wholesome. its not like he was some off the grid drifter. hes ******* bill cosby.

And still has YET to be convicted of a single charge. Despite not all of the allegations being past the statute of limitation. June will be interesting. 

Last edited:
NT stays dragging out those stories about dude from Nickelodeon, that whole story is unsubstantiated  and read like weird internet fan fiction.  It amazing how so many people just take it as the gospel instead of with a grain of salt

Those rumors came about because the guy is fat and creepy looking with nothing to back it up

Last edited:
nt'ers wanna believe the stories of that nickelodeon guy just based on gross rumors.

“I think I’m going to hang it up LOL,” Hernandez wrote to jailhouse bestie Kyle Kennedy, Kennedy’s lawyer told reporters.

Yeah this dude obviously did the crimes
No sane dude gonna be joking about suicide like that

NT stays dragging out those stories about dude from Nickelodeon, that whole story is unsubstantiated  and read like weird internet fan fiction.  It amazing how so many people just take it as the gospel instead of with a grain of salt

Those rumors came about because the guy is fat and creepy looking with nothing to back it up

plenty of fat and creepy guys out there

usually where theres smoke there is fire

plenty of fat and creepy guys out there

usually where theres smoke there is fire
​is there really smoke though?  There is nothing about these stories that has ever been validated.  Just quotes from "sources" that may no even exist

Last edited:
i mean why single dan out? its not like hes some big superstar that everyone knows? why him?

i think there was a thread on this topic a few years back.

i know its wrong but i still laugh at that one guy in that thread that suggested dan worked josh from josh and drake out in the spa and thats how he lost all that weight

because it's convenient one because of his look, and 2 his extensive

work with child stars, where there already exists the belief that many of them are taken advantage of in Hollywood

not saying that doesn't happen, but painting this guy as the culprit is an easy sell, as we see from how many people didn't even bother questioning these allegations

I agree there is no hardcore evidence but there sure as hell was enough kindling to start a fire.

1.The sexual innuendos on his Nick shows.
2. His weird foot fetish that his stars talked about and it even popped up in his shows.
3. The vine one of his former teen actresses "I know you're watching this Schneider You did this to me"
4. Them pics he has with a lot of them girls looked inappropriate to me you can't say some of those embraces in them photos did'nt look Chester let alone the looks on the girls faces
5. And of course the Hollywood Insider & Internet gossip :tongue:

I feel ya'll on guilty till proven but something is not right somewhere. Just because it's not a headline doesn't mean it's not happening. But I get the other side of that coin as well. Just saying though there is definitely something not right with all this.

Last edited:
:wow:

Okay looking at it now this is not as sinister as it was described. I recalled it being a little more sinister when the inter webs were first dissecting it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom