New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

really? my buddy works in hollywood and entertainment industry and there's a ton of celebs that get down like that. throw in all the booze and drugs and they really let loose
and lets not forget the game that they play on that casting couch
why'd you think guys like chris pratt and ryan reynolds got such a push?

What does that have to do with CB?
Exactly :lol:

Nothing can compare to the strip clubs in Montreal
I went to Atlantic City this past weekend for a bachelor party and the strip club was legit. Got a 15 min dance and before I could even sit down, chick had my belt off, took my D out and told me I could do anything I wanted to her for the right tip. Then she told me she'd rather take it in the butt than the yambs.

I went to Atlantic City this past weekend for a bachelor party and the strip club was legit. Got a 15 min dance and before I could even sit down, chick had my belt off, took my D out and told me I could do anything I wanted to her for the right tip. Then she told me she'd rather take it in the butt than the yambs.

What's it called???? I'm headed to Atlantic City soon

Nothing can compare to the strip clubs in Montreal

Did you PIIHB?

Did you PIIHB?
Nope. I had a strong case of whiskey D, but I've never paid for P anyways. I just thought it was funny adamant and forward she was. She sanitized my hands and got right down to negotiations
laugh.gif

Oh, didn't know it was a business deal. If it was free you should've put it in all her holes twice.

Got a bachelor party to go to in the fall, if it isn't raunchy and ratchet AF I'll be disappointed.

Looks like a dude a chick knows she should date but does anyway cause she feels she can change him and "it'll be different this time".

A black woman HAD to have written that artcle. They are the only ones that love making up those gay lover rumors

you in denial too dc?

it makes perfect sense when you think about it. son killed odin cuz he knew bout his high school boy toy and even in the transcripts one of the co defendants told chick if he knew chico was gay he wouldnt have helped him

then the 3 letters like really? you really think they go through all that trouble to say that about a guy whos already dead?

yall acting like gay and bisexual stuff isnt accepted nowadays its only an insult to you guys who dont want to see their heroes end up being gay

if they was gonna smear the guy dont you think they would have chose him being a child molestor instead?

it dont make no sense for it to be made up. there is no gain or loss with this

If some of you dudes really knew the truth about alot of these superthug criminal *** ******.

If you think this story is far fetched...you are still green to reality. 

If the allegations are false, wouldn't there been word of a lawsuit from the Hernandez side for libel against Newsweek, NYDN, and other media outlets that are running with the story?

^ Good point. The lawyer is the only one screaming that it's not true so you would think he would make some move so perhaps that "threat" is still coming.

Remember though with this lawyer Baez his media comments literally mean nothing if you are interested in actual truth. He is a paid puppet who has told us Hernandez is not guilty in his first murder case and it was a sham, Hernandez was "one step closer to being reunited with his family," Hernandez did not commit suicide and the prison did it, the county coroner was involved in some big conspiracy to not release the body to the family, and now today, “Rumors of letters to a gay lover, in or out of prison, are false and are malicious leaks used to tarnish somebody who is dead.”

you in denial too dc?

it makes perfect sense when you think about it. son killed odin cuz he knew bout his high school boy toy and even in the transcripts one of the co defendants told chick if he knew chico was gay he wouldnt have helped him

then the 3 letters like really? you really think they go through all that trouble to say that about a guy whos already dead?

yall acting like gay and bisexual stuff isnt accepted nowadays its only an insult to you guys who dont want to see their heroes end up being gay

if they was gonna smear the guy dont you think they would have chose him being a child molestor instead?

it dont make no sense for it to be made up. there is no gain or loss with this
You are going WAY too deep in regards to what I said man.

Denial? This is my first time hearing about it.

I don't know if it is true or not.

I simply said the article must have been written by a black woman because "secret gay lover" stories are only stuff they care about

Last edited:
You are going WAY too deep in regards to what I said man.

Denial? This is my first time hearing about it.

I don't know if it is true or not.

I simply said the article must have been written by a black woman because "secret gay lover" stories are only stuff they care about

so you generalizing a whole race of women?

even better

Back
Top Bottom