New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

It was clearly very personal if he pulled the trigger himself.

What an idiot if he is guilty.

you know the Patriots organization is watching this in their headquarters -- wonder what some of the conversations are right now

They have every single one of his movements accounted for wow :wow: even to the point where he bought gum and some blacks :wow:

Video from HIS OWN SURVALIENCE TAPES, of him walking in his home, with gun in hand, after murder................. What the ****?!?!?!?!? :wow:

Between 3:23-3:27 gunshots are heard, 3:28 Nissan with Hernandez driving is seen, 3:29 Hernandez arrives at home......son....

This all started because the victim was seen talking to guys Hernandez didn't like? :smh:

This guy got 41 mil 10 months ago, now he's executing friends a mile from his front ******g door. And caught his own self on tape.

WHERE did they get those surveliance tapes from?????? :wow:

Bro, I honestly think there's much more to the story. THe NTer who brought up drugs might be on to something. It has to be something deeper than just choppin' it up w/ dudes you don't like.

*I wish someone would take Urban Meyer to task about why he was playing ball at UF. Says a lot when people back in G-Ville say they aren't surprised at him getting caught up in a mess like this.

Damn how could one dude be so dumb. When the dude said it took him approximately 2 minutes to get home after the shooting you know he didnt think this **** through.

With all the evidence and details this prosecutor is presenting . There is no need for a trail. The Judge should sentence him.

To say Hernandez is an idiot right now is an understatement.
mean.gif

Basically threw his life away.

And for someone supposedly "about that life" he left behind a lot of damning evidence.

Marvin Harrison rolling over in his grave right now.

Seriously though, I feel for Hernandez's daughter, and also Odin Lloyd and his family.

Video from HIS OWN SURVALIENCE TAPES, of him walking in his home, with gun in hand, after murder................. What the ****?!?!?!?!? :wow:

Between 3:23-3:27 gunshots are heard, 3:28 Nissan with Hernandez driving is seen, 3:29 Hernandez arrives at home......son....

This all started because the victim was seen talking to guys Hernandez didn't like? :smh:

This guy got 41 mil 10 months ago, now he's executing friends a mile from his front ******g door. And caught his own self on tape.

WHERE did they get those surveliance tapes from?????? :wow:

Bro, I honestly think there's much more to the story. THe NTer who brought up drugs might be on to something. It has to be something deeper than just choppin' it up w/ dudes you don't like.

*I wish someone would take Urban Meyer to task about why he was playing ball at UF. Says a lot when people back in G-Ville say they aren't surprised at him getting caught up in a mess like this.

I absolutely believe it was a drug ring of sorts. I was thinking that right away. (along with lots of folks on Twitter)

But I don't get WHY? You got 41 mil comin your way, just had a new baby daughter a few months back, sit your *** on a couch and grow up countin cash. :smh:

IF he's guilty?

:rofl:

Do I think he is guilty. Yes.

Well I mean until the man is read the verdict, I'm not going to sit here and pretend like i KNOW what happened that night.

Obviously the evidence against him doesnt look good but did he actually commit the crime himself? TBD.

Last edited:
Marvin Harrison is laughing at this guy... No doubt

How you gonna stop and get blacks and bubbalicious on the way to murder somebody

They have every single one of his movements accounted for wow :wow: even to the point where he bought gum and some blacks :wow:

Right. They have EVERYTHING, his lawyers are just gonna have to argue this based on matter of law or something they can't even deny this evidence

Back
Top Bottom