New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

Prosecutor: Police have #Hernandez on tape with firearm and saying "you can't trust anyone anymore" before picking up Lloyd.

Jesus Christ

Video from HIS OWN SURVALIENCE TAPES, of him walking in his home, with gun in hand, after murder................. What the ****?!?!?!?!? :wow:

Between 3:23-3:27 gunshots are heard, 3:28 Nissan with Hernandez driving is seen, 3:29 Hernandez arrives at home......son....

This all started because the victim was seen talking to guys Hernandez didn't like? :smh:

This guy got 41 mil 10 months ago, now he's executing friends a mile from his front ******g door. And caught his own self on tape.

WHERE did they get those surveliance tapes from?????? :wow:

Sounds like dude was really about it.

People keep saying "He was hanging around the wrong crowd" sounds like to me he was the wrong crowd.

Dude was just sloppy as hell.

Last edited:
Bro, I honestly think there's much more to the story. THe NTer who brought up drugs might be on to something. It has to be something deeper than just choppin' it up w/ dudes you don't like.

*I wish someone would take Urban Meyer to task about why he was playing ball at UF. Says a lot when people back in G-Ville say they aren't surprised at him getting caught up in a mess like this.

Maybe something to do with his girlfriend's sister (who Lloyd was dating, correct?).

Playing big brother is the only reason I can think of where he'd commit a crime THIS recklessly.

If it were drugs, I'd assume they'd be more careful... this assuming they had a brain in the first place though

I mean what can the defense even do at this point besides argue that he didnt pull the trigger?

Maybe something to do with his girlfriend's sister (who Lloyd was dating, correct?).

Playing big brother is the only reason I can think of where he'd commit a crime THIS recklessly.

If it were drugs, I'd assume they'd be more careful... this assuming they had a brain in the first place though

If there weren't other gun related incidents reported, I'd probably be in that same line of thinking....however, when there's smoke....

this dude actually threw down a bubblicious wrapper by the freakin shell casings ...wow

unbelievable

i'm sorry but if i had millions and thought i was even SUSPECTED of murder, i would be on the first thing smokin out of this country and they would have to catch me.

So.....we all in agreement now about why the Patriots did not wait to waive him? :nerd:

The Patriots knew what was coming, they waited til he was formerly arrested, and then acted swiftly.

:wow: at the amount of evidence the police have.
One piece I am confused on, do they have the actual weapon itself? What were they searching the pond for? I saw a blurb about prints on the weapon, but I hadn't actually heard they HAD the weapon, otherwise this would be open and shut already, wouldn't it?

seems like the only thing the prosecution is really missing is video of the actual murder :smh:

can't see him beating the murder charge unless he somehow convinces the jury that one of the other guys pulled the actual trigger. regardless, he's going to be doing a long bid.

Maurice Bobb[emoji]8482[/emoji] ‏@ReeseReport 30s
Aaron Hernandez' leaked texts brought to you by Samsung #newrules

Back
Top Bottom