New Report - Aaron Hernandez Molested as a Child - p. 167

I wonder if anyone tried to take a bootleg aaron hernandez jersey to the pats team store and try and switch it for another jersey.

It would probably work. Some store dudes are clueless

Better question is would they take one with gravy and spaghetti stains lol

Last edited:
Oh store employees are clueless.

The modells in Times Square had 2 beyond obviously fake arod Yankee authentics when I was there in January 2012. I told the manager on duty that they were fake jerseys and showed him the difference between them and the other ones. Looked at me like he was clueless. I've been to New York about 6 times since then and as of the last time I went in April those same fake arod jerseys were in the store.

laugh.gif
 they dont even wanna make real arod jerseys anymore.  i almost feel bad the guy. almost

I just don't get it... I don't know if I think it's a conspiracy or if I it's just a guy good a football thats a killer... In other news Dexter is on at some point this week! :tongue:

This dude is getting ethered by the industry....

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...luded-and-then-removed-from-ncaa-football-14/

Aaron Hernandez included, and then removed, from NCAA Football ’14

Posted by Ben Kercheval on July 8, 2013, 8:08 PM EDT

AP
EA Sports’ NCAA ’14 will be released to the masses tomorrow, likely to the chagrin of Ed O’Bannon as he frowns upon the image of QB #2 for Texas A&M on his TV screen.

That’s another problem for another day. Right now, EA Sports has been dealing with a more immediate issue. The game has been released on a limited basis, so just long enough for someone to notice former Florida tight end Aaron Hernandez as an unlockable player in the game.

View media item 487143
(Image courtesy of the one and only @TeamSpeedKills)

Whoops.

Hernandez, who has been released from the New England Patriots in the wake of his arrest for the murder of Odin Lloyd, is apparently an unlockable player in the game’s Ultimate Team mode. Not long after the image made its way through the social media web, EA Sports released the following statement:

“We made a decision to remove Aaron Hernandez from Madden NFL 25 and NCAA Football 14. Because NCAA Football 14 was finalized prior to our decision, Hernandez’ image still appears in the Nike Skills Trainer. However, he is not in the game, and anyone who unlocks that particular Nike Skills Trainer reward will receive an Alex Smith Ultimate Team player item instead. The image of Hernandez will be removed via a Title Update in the near future.”

Thanks to how quickly video games can be updated, the problem’s been resolved before it turned into much problem at all.

Last edited:
As he should. What happened to Lloyd was wrong, but Ortiz is the lowest of the low. He knowingly choose to be involved in the murder and had no problem with it now he wants to sing like a canary because he can't handle the time. If he gets touched in jail or outside he brought it upon himself.

Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was "argumentative" and slammed the door on police during their first encounter following his friend's death, according to court records.

:lol: :smh:

The affidavit then said Hernandez became argumentative, asked [COLOR=#red]"what's with all the questions?"[/COLOR] and locked the door of his house behind him.

:smh:

"Mr. Hernandez slammed the door and relocked it behind him," the records read. "Mr. Hernandez did not ask officers whose death was being investigated. Mr. Hernandez's demeanor did not indicate any concern for the death of any person."

[COLOR=#red]:wow: AH could possibly be a sociopath that just so happens to be good enough at football to be in the NFL[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Lengthy recap: http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...rt-documents-odin-lloyd/2502707/?sf14798095=1

— While Jenkins was talking to police outside the North Attleborough police station and Hernandez was inside, he phoned her and told her to stop talking to authorities.

— To ensure the phone that Lloyd had sent text messages to on the night of his killing belonged to Hernandez, police placed a call to it while Hernandez was in their presence in the station.

I can just picture it :lol:

— To ensure the phone that Lloyd had sent text messages to on the night of his killing belonged to Hernandez, police placed a call to it while Hernandez was in their presence in the station.
Word.
roll.gif
 AH looks at the caller id and it's a dead man calling him.

I wanted to call his phone (which is obviously off) but then I backed out simply cause if by some reason it's on, I might be arrested with no bail too. 

Back
Top Bottom