NEW - Rick Ross - "Here I Am" Video

RAWSSSS!! man cant wait for MM vid.. did anyone catch snoop from the wire checkin out homegirl in the beginning.. lol.. i still lol when i see her in all thesevids.. who woulda thought..

Dope Vid. And i see why somebody on that set got attacked by a Tiger, that m.f. would not sit still.
laugh.gif

and Jay better do Ross a solid and show up for a Maybach Music video... even though i'm thinkin' they gonna continue it w/ Luxary Tax.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Dope Vid. And i see why somebody on that set got attacked by a Tiger, that m.f. would not sit still.
laugh.gif

and Jay better do Ross a solid and show up for a Maybach Music video... even though i'm thinkin' they gonna continue it w/ Luxary Tax.
That would work too IMO.

Don't do "Luxury Tax" as a single keep that as a classic album cut, he should continue with "MM" or do "This Is The Life" w/Trey Songz.

Dope vid., dope hook. Raus always stays fresh with the shades. Rocking the same black evidence I got
pimp.gif

nice vid.

gotta give it to that whole mia connection,,,, they make good music and are moking some of the best videos lately.
and peep all the cameos in vids like this or ace hoods cash flow,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, everyone comes out to show luv. in a ny artists video,,, we arelucky to see 1 or 2 cameos.

damn when that mm beat dropped and the HIDs came on
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i was hoping they'd have the peel back joint in the vid along with jay but i guess not-

i co-sign on this is the life for the next single...if this gets spins then this is the life...he'll push closer to Plat

ross keep reppin my home town Tallahassee!

Home from Famu with a gorgeous face next semester she transfer to Florida State
pimp.gif
go noles & rattlers

if they do one for "This Is The Life" they gotta throw a Bump J cameo on there for havin that song a looong time ago....lol.....nut naw Ross camecorrect on that one.....am i the only one that really thinks that's Jay at the tail end of the video when the window cracks and you only see theshades......

Haha, I can't get over what the dude who's singing the hook looks like.
co-sign, i thought avery storm was black
laugh.gif

dope vid from Ross

hope he can push closer to platinum

Originally Posted by youngp773

if they do one for "This Is The Life" they gotta throw a Bump J cameo on there for havin that song a looong time ago....lol.....nut naw Ross came correct on that one.....am i the only one that really thinks that's Jay at the tail end of the video when the window cracks and you only see the shades......

i didnt notice that first watch but hmmm...could be- i see ross put the window up then somebodies putting one down and all you see is the side of someglasses which are diff than the one ross is wearing ? guess we gotta wait-

Back
Top Bottom