New Sample Structures and AM 90s - info please. EDIT..MORE PICS ADDED ON p4

ajflint13

Banned
I might actually consider buying my first pair of Structures if these drop......any info??

Sooo sorry if this is in the wrong place...couldnt find anything on the YuKu search!!
Just wanted to share...since thats what we do!!!

you guys like em?

Heres these as well....which I like!

The toeboxes actually look decent!

Heres the Am90s...sorry if this is in the wrong place...couldnt find anything on the YuKu search!!

Flint
pimp.gif

thank´s for the pix
the grey/green Structures look pretty nice IMO, throw in some white laces and bingo we have winner
the 90s are old, they´re part of the Jon Burgerman series that dropped a couple of month ago at Foot Locker Europe

not really feelin either of the Structurs. and yea ive seen them 90's plenty of times.

Not feeling any of them.
sick.gif
But those structures were on the Size? website some time ago. Might be Euro exclusives.

Originally Posted by Sneakers LOL

the structures would look better with a green swoosh but something looks strange about them
grey laces set them up to look real nice
7651564763c4c4b6b79993e16f7c2c08a3f14d8.pjpg

to me the perfect combo is right here. white swoosh/black laces:
f5d254c43964ccd8c69b0bf81b6b0d6ddd5687b.pjpg

Those grey and green structures are tight ... And I agree that with some green shoe strings would be fire ...

Originally Posted by stokleythegr8

Those grey and green structures are tight ... And I agree that with some green shoe strings would be fire ...
BEST ones Ive seen..IMO....green makes me smile....those need to drop....those green ones were on size?

no waaay...i need em

Flint

OG teal colorway still trumps over all. But the grey and green looks alright

I dunno what's up with that Manhattan street grid background though...

Yes....these were never on size?

I want to know about those greens......dude I got pics from had about 14 samples of niks, none worth posting for...except I NEED THEM GREENS.....why cant theyinfo us!!!

Originally Posted by Sneakers LOL

the structures would look better with a green swoosh but something looks strange about them
Youre right..the toe box does not look like it has been tramped on 50 times!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

OG teal colorway still trumps over all. But the grey and green looks alright

I dunno what's up with that Manhattan street grid background though...
og teals sure still are the best. though dont think ill get another pair of structures for a while

really lovin both structures. hope they arent euro exclusive. what were they thinking with the 90's?

not feeling any of em...i have a feeling they are going to air-stab the hell out of the air structures. great shoe that will be butchered. with just wackcolors. SMH.

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

not feeling any of em...i have a feeling they are going to air-stab the hell out of the air structures. great shoe that will be butchered. with just wack colors. SMH.

There is not a single shoe left that has not been demoralized....Its just how it is. Take the ones you like, and leave what you dont....like the brownpippens coming out...thats just sad!!
But these green ones are hot....for real
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom