New Sample Structures and AM 90s - info please. EDIT..MORE PICS ADDED ON p4

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

not feeling any of em...i have a feeling they are going to air-stab the hell out of the air structures. great shoe that will be butchered. with just wack colors. SMH.
Will be butchered? Rain camo and sunburst = already butchered!
roll.gif

not feeling any of em...i have a feeling they are going to air-stab the hell out of the air structures. great shoe that will be butchered. with just wack colors. SMH.

*cos

this is getting ridiculous. will we ever get Tailwinds and other great Air Maxes retro'd? stop killing great shoes with these gimmicky colorways

For some reason I really like both of those Structures, but I probably won't pick either of them up.

I like that people are using air-stab as a verb for horrible retros. Sad, true, but sad.

More Samples These yellows green are going for 500$
these are the miami pack......I love em...

These are the miami beach ones....just without the otange accent and laces
Nice mesh...Im copping
134021786_o.jpg

134324466_o.jpg
Its this shoe without the coloring

500$ BIN
136406684_o.jpg

136406919_o.jpg

HOTNESS
136406930_o.jpg

DO YOU THINK THESE ARE RELEases coming out?/
128407315_o.jpg

CHECK OUT THE INFAREDS?/ MAYBE THEY ARE RELEASING>>>>>OR MAYBE THIS IS A COLLECTION?

136406741_o.jpg

ANYONE HAVE ANY THOUGHTS?

Green and Yellows (and those reddish am90s) are part of the Powerwall series...came out a few years ago and were very limited, hence the hefty price tag

Back
Top Bottom