New School Soul Music Put Me On Plz Vol. Mayer Hawthorne Is Sick

Me need more songs like this post-90s 
nerd.gif

damnit i really came in to post an appreciation thread to this guy using that damn song. most def appreciated

damnit i really came in to post an appreciation thread to this guy using that damn song. most def appreciated

he cant actually sing tho..that really bothers me
laugh.gif

son need some voice lessons

fyi i do enjoy the songs..prolly cuz its just DIFFERENT..but it sounds like me or one of my boys doing a frankie beverly or coasters impression

laugh.gif

fyi i do enjoy the songs..prolly cuz its just DIFFERENT..but it sounds like me or one of my boys doing a frankie beverly or coasters impression

I love Mayer Hawthorne.

I bought the heart shaped record with "Just Ain't Gonna Work Out"/"When I Say Goodbye".

I should be receiving the new record "I Need You" in the next few weeks. I'm excited!

I love Mayer Hawthorne.

I bought the heart shaped record with "Just Ain't Gonna Work Out"/"When I Say Goodbye".

I should be receiving the new record "I Need You" in the next few weeks. I'm excited!

Originally Posted by haiti5

laugh.gif

While I do agree he doesn't have the best voice, it works for him.
I'd rather he not get voice lessons, as he may lose his "sound", if that makes any sense.

Originally Posted by haiti5

laugh.gif

While I do agree he doesn't have the best voice, it works for him.
I'd rather he not get voice lessons, as he may lose his "sound", if that makes any sense.

Back
Top Bottom