NEW SHIPMENT OF 11/12 CDP

THIS GUY WHO WORKS AT FOOTLOCKER SAID THERES SUPPOSED TO BE A NEW SHIPMENT OF THE 11/12 CDP IS THIS TRUE OR IS HE FULL OF IT.

false...... you might see them occasionally in random sizes on different authorized sites..

But you wont be seeing no f.s.r. of 11/12 for retail ................

False, like stated above, full restocks ain't happening but u may get lucky and find some strays from returns or order cancellations. VERY misleadingtitle.welcome to NT

Originally Posted by MJsaver

THIS GUY WHO WORKS AT FOOTLOCKER SAID THERES SUPPOSED TO BE A NEW SHIPMENT OF THE 11/12 CDP IS THIS TRUE OR IS HE FULL OF IT.

Where you located?

THANX FELLAS, CUT ME SOME SLACK ON MY GRAMMAR. IM LOCATED IN JAMAICA QUEENS, I COPPED MINE FROM MODELLS. WHEN I HEARD THAT I WAS SHOCKED AS WELL BECAUSE IFTHERE WAS A RERELEASE EVERYONE WOULD BE TALKIN ABOUT IT. THNX AGAIN

One of my boy told me this as well, he too works at FootLocker. But they were suppose to have shipments the week after RD: never happened.

Nktran001 #12 [-]

Registered Member
01/19/09 1:15 PM
One of my boy told me this as well, he too works at FootLocker. But they were suppose to have shipments the week after RD: never happened.

ok thnx i knew i wasnt the only one 2 hear this crap.

finishline restocked about 5 times after they released. I don't see it happening to eastbay, FL, or champs

There are a couple of footlockers claiming this here in Houston on RD. I was told that original shipment were royally screwed. I guess they knew what they weregoing to get and when they got them it was nowhere near what the expectant numbers were. Honestly I can see a FSR again but only select stores will get them.Finishline may but only one store got a FSR of the 10/13 pack last year while two champs got FSR's in the whole city. Thay got em about the time the9/14's released. I know I went to champs and the guy said they had a truck load. Last time I was in there they still had 10/13's and 9/14's.

IIRC, in the past Footlocker Europe have passed unsold Brand Jordan stock onto Footlocker in the U.S. On that basis, it could happen.

Originally Posted by BallinB

finishline restocked about 5 times after they released. I don't see it happening to eastbay, FL, or champs

There is no such thing as a restock. What happens is when stores dont sell out of the shoes over the RD weekend, they are "forced" to ship them tothe "Jordan Stores(those doing extremely well in Jordan sales)". Hence, the store ends up with more. I know it resembles a restock of sorts, but noneof this come from Nike, its all in house so to speak.

Back
Top Bottom