New Social Media Trend, Ignoring Thirst Traps

Kings recognizing their worth :pimp:
giphy-3.gif

We waking up outchea. They've been dangling mass, bitties and yambs in our face for too long, like dangling a piece of bacon in front of a dog, just to exercise their 'power' and be amused by our empty desires. Now kings somewhere realized what's most valuable to them, their precious, beloved likes and comments. Take that away from them and it's like putting Johnson & Johnson baby powder in an 8 ball and throwing it to a fiend. No more getting high off of us, you greedy wenches.

Cats realizing all the comments in the world aren't going to get these chicks to let you smash.

I thought of a similar movement, a drought, where you don't comment on their pics at all, but no way would that work. This has potential... It's their turn to get (emotional) blue balls, picture them imagining comments and likes the same way cats imagine smashing them :lol:

Last edited:
I approve of this.

Make these talent-less thots go out and get a real job.

But lets be real there will always be dudes who still fall for the thirst traps, and there will always be sugar daddies

they will just go to the DM's

and whats the point of commenting if yall aint talking about the thirst trap?

Dont comment or like at all

I hope this continues until the end of time. I'm so tired of the females toying with men, especially over social media. Those posts prove that they're upset that they're losing their leverage.

This. Too many weak, spineless cats out there for this to have any effect :lol:

thats what im saying there will always be thirsty no getting P having behind dudes out here. Those are the ones in their comments thinking they got a shot boosting these women egos

A trend invented by social media, that they’re now trying to eliminate... :lol::lol::lol:

Can’t make these things up

Are dudes going to stop doing WCWs too? :lol::lol:

I guarantee the number of thirsty replys still VASTLY outweighs this new trend.
Just go to any ig chick with more than 100k and look at the coments.

The dehydration is real

Last edited:
Cool and all but ****** can just not comment instead of being goofy.

This.

Take the movement one step forward. We only comment/like photos with women doing something productive like studying, reading, actually working out and not just posting from the gym, cooking, teaching, making art, mentoring etc.

We're not giving women clout for being basic no more.

For every dude that "ignores" the thirst trap there is 200 dudes that are still thirsty thinking they have a chance. With that said, this will be ineffective.

It's still gonna be suckers out there who undercut the whole thing and see it as an opportunity to stand out.:lol:

this.

:lol:

Just less thirsty dudes that have to compete with in the comments.

Im starting to think that the women who post these thirst pics and think its Women like instead of posting something motivational are just as dumbfounded as the dudes who comment on their pics thinking they got a shot

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom