New Social Media Trend, Ignoring Thirst Traps

The funny part the ig chicks/celebs are trolling as well..like kim kardashian for instance..im sure she knows by now, anytime she wears braids African American women are going to scream culture appropriation..instead of apologizing and not wearing them she's goes the more disrepectful route by wearing them and pays homage to bo derek...none of this silly **** would go on if we didn't pay any attention to them
:lol: why should anyone apologize for wearing their hair how they want?
Those terms 'appropriation' and 'culture vulture' are so ignorant to me and REEK of insecurity.
Talking about white people shouldn't rap :lol: if somebody is good at something, has fans that like it, who's to say they can't do it because it's their race? Oh yeah, salty people in Twitter.

I see its working on twitter

ish would never work on the gram, too much ppl, no way everybody in the comments could ignore a big mass or rack

Is this the new wave?

Not sure which turns me on more her booty or her feet in them heels...
wvssarehungrylikeawolf.gif

Yea her and her mama gorgeous women

BCC82632-F652-46DA-9ACA-FBB3151C80CB.gif

Usually mass like that give the face some leeway, but IDK dawg, Ciera staddles the line. You can only pretend like she's cute in the face for the mass for so long.

BCC82632-F652-46DA-9ACA-FBB3151C80CB.gif

Usually mass like that give the face some leeway, but IDK dawg, Ciera staddles the line. You can only pretend like she's cute in the face for the mass for so long.

Naw I think they are really naturally gorgeous exotic looking women.
I lived everywhere though so I guess I'm more on diverse afro latin/caribbean looks.

She aint bad lookin...

Bout to google her moms tho.

Edit: Mama cool, really skinny but attractive nonetheless

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom