New to NikeTalk

welcome to NT, the Shark Pool.

we drive bmws
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

It's alright fellas, I'm only new to NT as a member, I have read pretty much all the stuff on here for the past few years, so I'm not new to the rules here. Don't worry, no more meaningless threads after this one, just saying a quick hello.

For those of you asking for pics....um...I'm a dude so you're probably not going to like them, haha.

It's alright fellas, I'm only new to NT as a member, I have read pretty much all the stuff on here for the past few years, so I'm not new to the rules here. Don't worry, no more meaningless threads after this one, just saying a quick hello.

For those of you asking for pics....um...I'm a dude so you're probably not going to like them, haha.

Welcome
You might receive some nonsense about your name because of the "Supreme" part, for some reason NT does not like Supreme.

Welcome
You might receive some nonsense about your name because of the "Supreme" part, for some reason NT does not like Supreme.

Originally Posted by SupremeKingdom

Originally Posted by SupremeKingdom

Back
Top Bottom