::New Track: J. Cole & BIG K.R.I.T. & Kendrick Lamar - They Ready.::

Song is cool... I thought Cole had the best verse... Krit part of the verse with his country slang was the best, but I ain't feeling the Kendrick like the rest of you guys.

I don't know what it is about dude, but I'm not hearing what everyone else is going :wow: about... Kendrick that is.

Meant to say Krit part of the hook was the best with his country slang... oh that's your old... you get the idea.

Song is :pimp:
BUT WHY does it say DJ Khaled feat., dude didn't even produce the song. Just cause he brought them all together? :smh:

Cuz he hustled. Don't be salty. That man made a lane that is hard to understand how it exists. It's incredible that son does what he does. Gotta respect his grind.

DOPE track, btw. My three dudes. Saw Kritt in SF couple weeks back. Mad energy. I love when an artist you love is great live. Just reinforces the fandom.

Last edited:
Cuz he hustled. Don't be salty. That man made a lane that is hard to understand how it exists. It's incredible that son does what he does. Gotta respect his grind.
DOPE track, btw. My three dudes. Saw Kritt in SF couple weeks back. Mad energy. I love when an artist you love is great live. Just reinforces the fandom.
Khaled does bring the artists together for the most part and come up with concepts/directions for the songs to the artists and producers. He has some in studio videos with the likes of Nas, Scarface, Just Blaze, Danja, etc on giving feedback on what he wants on his songs. Khaled used to produce as well and did work on older Fat Joe and Fab albums. I respect his hustle.

Dope track. Cole's production keeps getting better and better. Cant wait to hear the Cole and Kendrick tape. Ready to hear final version of temptation

My dude K Dot can't be messed with right now
mean.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
His delivery felt a little off on this IMO. but I only listen to this once.

dope track. Cole came through behind the boards. I hope these guys collab more often.
Exactly. I can't listen Lamar that much...I don't know what it is. 

Back
Top Bottom