New Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Trailer-HD

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809943432/video/12063123http://movies.yahoo.com/m...1809943432/video/12063123
Looks
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif
, but there's a lot of action going on...so muchthat you can't concentrate on waht's going on
ohwell.gif

Nevertheless, June 24 can't come soon enough.

That looks amazing. Who the hell was that huge one wheel dude at the end?

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Devestator (the Constucticons), and that should be "6 dudes" put together...hopefully
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Devestator (the Constucticons), and that should be "6 dudes" put together...hopefully
ohwell.gif
na I think the big robot at the end was only 1 construction

will the dinobots be in this one also? if so
pimp.gif
nevermind they were not included in the movie
tired.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

ohwell.gif

This is movie Devastator. How you go from that to this?
sick.gif

dsc01774.jpg

although I'll reserve judgment until I actually see him move in the movie

I hope this movie is less cheesy than the 1st, previews give the flick a darker feel though should be
pimp.gif

No dinobots in Michael Bays vision of Transformers...somebody else would have to start making Transformers flicks for us to see that. He confirmed it a fewmonths back.

Arcee's supposed to be in this movie too. if you look closely at 0:56 in the trailer, you'll see a pink motorcycle lookin thing. that may be her

That's one thing I did not like much about the movie. To many robot tidbits everywhere, lose direction of what is happening.

The trailer looks great but I think they are ODing on the Decepticons this time around.
I'll still watch it with no hesitation though.

The Decepticons was killing in the trailer........maybe the Decepticons will win.........setting up the trilogy............
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom