NEW VIDEO: Lil Wayne - Lollipop

pathetic that most of the replies in this thread are haters.

get off of dude and let him do him.

why do you feel the need to hate on someone just because he's successful?

do we still have backpackers in this day and age????

so many of ya'll are wack....

i know its been said b4 and ill say it again...

this happens everytime...

ya'll did it with 50, jeezy, jay-z, game,kanye....and many more...

everytime a rapper gets more and more fans...ya'll hate on him...

cause u thought "he was ill"....u thought u were the only 1...

tired.gif

def...a solid video and good for a "single"...

im sure the whole album won't sound like this...

tired.gif

Lil Wayne: " dudes wont lik dis song, ugli dudes that is"
roll.gif

Na but i see were he goin he tryna do numbers... i respect that he's chasin money cuz regardless this is a hit... No different from candy shop, or n e ofFabs lead singles dude is taking his music 2 another audience cuz he knows hip hop wont sell... Cant knock the boy hustle he's smart RIP Static doe damnshame dude wont b able 2 his success

Finally some supporters. Regardless, Wayne is a character (a clown even). That's why I like his work.

But if this blows up in2 sum best of 08 hit it'll be a damn shame static wont see his shine, b lik watchin soulja slim blow after slow motion again
smh.gif

smh @ callin' people who say the song is trash haters...

the song does suck...this is not a "hit"...yea..it will get play because it is wayne but there are a lot of songs out way better than this..

"dey know"...."luv in this club"..."sexy can i"..."low"..."sensual seduction"...etc....compared tothose...the song sucks.

the only thing that works in wayne's favor is that no other rappers have albums comin' out...good timing on his part.

ok ^....

nas got a album commin out...

jadakiss got a album commin out...

eminem got a album droppin....

most of these people are hating and say the song is trash cause more people like weezy...

i ain't d/r or nothin...

people just mad cause other people like him so now they think "he's wack..."

u know this will go hard in the clubs probly....

not sayin as much as low or love in the club...

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

ok ^....

most of these people are hating and say the song is trash cause more people like weezy...

i ain't d/r or nothin...

how does that make any sense. Ive been a Kanye fan since around the time College Dropout dropped. So you'resaying that now that Kanye has blown up, that I can't be a fan of his music.....bc other people appreciate his music now??

I dont get your logic

Originally Posted by iHust1e

ok ^....

i ain't d/r or nothin...

how does that make any sense. Ive been a Kanye fan since around the time College Dropout dropped. So you're saying that now that Kanye has blown up, that I can't be a fan of his music.....bc other people appreciate his music now??

I dont get your logic

No, he's saying that since Wayne has blown up, people don't like him for that reason...which may be true.

Exactly why I will never be caught dead in a club, something about being surrounded by trashy women, dudes trying to hook up with trashy women, and all the worst mainstream rap being played constantly isn't appealing to me.

laugh.gif
Damn hommie. Do you live in North Dakota? i guess thats your opinion.

The song aint that bad i didnt like it at first but it sure does grow.

ok ^....

i ain't d/r or nothin...

why are you naming people that don't have singles out? they are not going to drop anytime soon...lol.

i like wayne...but this song is not better than "go dj" or "fireman"...and if he is trying to go into the pop market...this was a badchoice...he could have put this song together way better.

Originally Posted by Jae Rell

ok ^....

i ain't d/r or nothin...

why are you naming people that don't have singles out? they are not going to drop anytime soon...lol.

i like wayne...but this song is not better than "go dj" or "fireman"...and if he is trying to go into the pop market...this was a bad choice...he could have put this song together way better.

wayne puts out enough music for you to listen to. you dont have to like all of his songs, let him reach other markets.
and how many other"garbage" rapper threads you see goes as many pages as wayne? none. thats cuz people just come in here to hate.

Originally Posted by CaspaX

Exactly why I will never be caught dead in a club, something about being surrounded by trashy women, dudes trying to hook up with trashy women, and all the worst mainstream rap being played constantly isn't appealing to me.

laugh.gif
Damn hommie. Do you live in North Dakota? i guess thats your opinion.

The song aint that bad i didnt like it at first but it sure does grow.

roll.gif
Dude he quoted was Od'in. I mean Trust Im Not A Wayne fan ...But this is gon smack in a club.
Because @ the end of the day The broads are ones moving, you just follow suit...
Maybe thats why guys like yourself live on Niketalk. You refuse to go out to a "Top 40" club possibly...Im sure there's hiphop underground whereever you are in this world. Just stop styping so angry.

Kush...
pimp.gif

P.S Wayne is garbage.

Listened to it a few times...I'm not a big Wayne fan, but I've heard worse. I'm actually surprised I don't hate it more than I do..."Callme so I can make it juicy for ya"?...thats just not my kinda music usually but whatever. I think this song is gonna get huge

First and foremost... I'm a Wayne fan..

I do not love every song he does.. I am not d/r him.. But I respect his music and appreciate what he does..

I like this track.. Hot beat.. Static & Wayne did their thing in it.. Not the greatest flow for the so-called "Best Rapper Alive", but what hedoes spit, IT WORKS for this song!

Club Smash.. Will be a radio smash.. Commercial Market will eat this up, pushing Wayne's sales of C3 toward the top.. And Wayne gets love from theladies with this track..

Y'all might not like "Lollipop, but I guarantee, you haters will be the same ones loving C3 whenever it drops ((May 8th I heard??)) andsaying Wayne is a beast..

"Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate! Hate" - Word to Chappelle's Show haha

Back
Top Bottom