New webpage www.supersais.com | Had to change my myspace too www.myspace.com/mysais

i hada lot of Nter friends on the last joint and dont really feel like losing them so you can re add me at www.myspace.com/mysais I welcome new friends also.Thanks!
photo_46.jpg

Lol thanks man, I wore braces for like a year and a half though mad late in the game. I really didnt need it * don't let the homepage of my site fool you iwas still gtting my permanent teeth * i just had a small gap. Everyone told me I didnt need them but i was just vain i guess. Even the orthodontist said"you know you really dont need braces" but i just wanted to close that lil gap up.

Nice webpage. And yes, the webpage does load somewhat slow in the beginning (if you call 5-8 seconds slow). You may want to add a loading page for that.

wearing a t-shirt of yourself? what are you doing? be any more self absorbed and you'll be a sponge.

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

Originally Posted by Isiah Heaven

OA tape is dope. Flow is different and absurd.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I don't mean it in a bad way. His flow is different and random in a unique way.Absurd is defined as meaningless which represents how his raps aboutcertain things you may not connect with but he balances it out with creativity to make it actually mean something. Alot better then these duplicated clownartist our generation calls MC's

Yuck!

Originally Posted by Isiah Heaven

The new front page is creative by the way. Who designed it ?
I designed it but my web skills are less than spectacular so boy Imani coded it all in flash. I did it all in photoshop though.

laugh.gif
why you somuch more lightskinned on the tee than you are in real life ???

clean site btw

What is the store name?

lol its more the lighting from the original pic it made me seem lighter the iSight is not a good representation though the contrast isnt that big

THanks for the feedback

Dom I gotta look for them .. the ones like on Go Places?

Over Achiever ain't bad, but it sounds like your forcing it a little(flow). It's kinda weird and different, I'm gonna give it a few morelistens....

Originally Posted by NYMVP

Over Achiever ain't bad, but it sounds like your forcing it a little(flow). It's kinda weird and different, I'm gonna give it a few more listens....
Thanks for the listen and critique.

sais:

PM me a few more pics of ya girl on the page. she ain't all that, but i got a fetish for yellabones...

Back
Top Bottom