New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

ru.png

Damn, could've been a freak accident/injury. I played in mine this am and couldn't help but think of this video. Lucky for me, I wear 10.5, haha. I couldn't even pull my strap down that far by trying. I would imagine bigger sizes would have a longer/heavier strap that increases the chance of this happening.

HOH in OKC just received a small restock on the Mirror Image Why Nots, if anyone wants ton grab a pair. (Sixes 8.5 thru 9.5 only)

I like the oranges. Might grab a pair.

I don't like straps in general. Watching Russ play with straps flapping around and then seeing him slip on one makes them seem dangerous in addition to ugly. If I get any of these shoes, I'm seriously considering cutting off the ankle straps...

Did anyone see Russ slip on the open strap from his own shoe? They called a foul on KD :lol:

Man I was coming to see if anybody else saw that lol! Like another poster above said, honestly he looked lucky it didn't turn into a freak injury. He could have tore something pretty easily right there it seemed like.

Anybody pickup the restock of the mirror image today?

Westbrook out tonight against the Lakers listed with an ankle injury but who knows, might just want a bit of rest.

Congrats! How did you manage that magic? Hard to tell from pics is the Orange like a bright orange or a softer orange?
Id say softer basically like light orange for sure its funny cause my foot locker put them out early lmfao people there didnt even know the release date lol

Back
Top Bottom