New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Played a few hours in them now.

Bottoms feel like the XXX2 low which is a very good thing.

The ankle strap serves a function which I believe aides the fact that the heel is not locked down as much as other jordan models. I was getting some heel pain and went back to my XXX2 lows today.

Overall a great shoe at $125. I don't mind the heat and traction was decent for an icy sole. An elite or P.O. version of this would be fantastic and worth the higher price if they decide to do it.

20180201204234_original.jpg

20180201204229_original.jpg

20180201204230_original.jpg

I just need a version without a the shroud due to my high instep, any shoes that has no give on top of my foot just hurts

I really, really want to try these shoes out

maybe a playoff version?

Might be just a matter of time before someone cuts the shroud off.

That black/red colorway is the one I'm waiting for.

51DF0240-1207-4FB5-8087-EB3961FC43FD.jpeg
Idk why these never released in my area. I wanna try them out

And as I said that I went in to my local HOH on lunch and they got a late shipment in...All sizes gone now but swooped my sz 11.5.

Last edited:
i like that they arent just flooding the release of this shoe with multiple colorways each month. The anticipation for each release makes it feel better, unlike the kyrie line for me which they release cw's so often making the shoe feel underwhelming when you do actually pick it up

I’m glad to hear all of the positive reviews. I’ll get a pair when they start going on sale.

Why the heck are BHMs not releasing. This would be the best BHM in the last 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom