New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Hoping the price increase is only indicative of the collab with Honor the Gift

JS”

May not be. Price has gone up on a few different shoes. I had some random nike trainer type shoes in my cart at FTL and the price went up by $15 and they gave me a "Price increase notice".

Inflation, shipping issues-caused scarcity, resellers, whatever, prices seem to be going up.

Having the page up and saying the shoe drops Feb 17th is the longest lead time I've seen NDC have in forever. A full 6 weeks away and an actual page up and a date and time. I can't even think of the last time we saw that for any shoe a month and a half before its release.
Price increase, no zoom in the heel? Only large zoom in forefoot. No thanks.

1641366261400.jpeg

That CW (Childhood) comes out March 1st from everything I've read. The Honor The Gift is Feb 17th. It's confusing though so I don't really know lol.

I know I'm getting that Childhood pair for sure.
I have all those dates but Finishline had them up for today so i went with what they posted.
Obviously they don't check their calendar if that was on there until this morning
No reliable info anymore 🙄

Hard to tell but I think Bam's got some new One Take IIIs in a sandy/tan colorway.
In the past year or two he's worn One Take IIs, 36s, React Elevation lows and some others.
Really hard to pick up the model but I think it's new One Take IIIs

Back
Top Bottom