New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Screenshot_20230202-192145.jpg

Yeah as much as I hated the 5s, these 6s got my attention. Hope there are no issues. Can't wait to see release dates for the sandstones
Thought the hate was from the performance standpoint. I never got around to picking up a pair myself. The cw I wanted sold out and the others are a little to loud for me.

Ohhh thought they looked decent. Not as wild as his past shoes. Just heard they used really cheap materials. Westbrook my be headed the PG route. Except there are a lot of nba players rocking the pg line. I wouldn’t be surprised if these are his last model with JB.
Oh 100% these have to be the end of the line. Like I said, nobody on the planet is checkin for these. Just me and him rockin em. THJ and Bam have moved on. And aside from a gleaguer and like UCLA and UNC, nobody’s waiting for these.

duke40 duke40 did you dislike the previous model like most other people did? And if you have the 6 in hand how would you compare the materials. I think that was the knock on the 5s, right? Thanks in advance 🙏

Back
Top Bottom