New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Russ broke out the 1s

1679485764362.png

His best shoe imo

Wonder if this signals the end of his line? He has barely worn the .6. Seems like a lot of guys go back in the archives once their model run comes to an end.

JS”

It would only make sense that Westbrook's signature line ends now or soon at least because he hasn't been a relevant player the last few years due to decline.

It happened to Carmelo Anthony in the last few years when Jordan Brand discontinued his signature line when he declined as a player. He just wore nondescript models that weren't retros or a signature in the aftermath of that.

It would only make sense that Westbrook's signature line ends now or soon at least because he hasn't been a relevant player the last few years due to decline.

It happened to Carmelo Anthony in the last few years when Jordan Brand discontinued his signature line when he declined as a player. He just wore nondescript models that weren't retros or a signature in the aftermath of that.
Yeah same with CP3 too. There was only one model of the cp3 that wasnt released to the public right? then they discontinued his line.

because he hasn't been a relevant player the last few years due to decline.

Nah, he just put up 24 points and got some assists in a win the other night. He’s still relevant.

And I cant stand the dude. He’s definitely still relevant. Next year will be a different story most likely though.

Yeah same with CP3 too. There was only one model of the cp3 that wasnt released to the public right? then they discontinued his line.

I really lost track of Paul's signature line because I never paid attention to it.

Nah, he just put up 24 points and got some assists in a win the other night. He’s still relevant.

And I cant stand the dude. He’s definitely still relevant. Next year will be a different story most likely though.

Westbrook will put up numbers, but on an inconsistent basis now and going forward in his career. That's not relevant due to lack of consistency.

He's not a player who is productive enough to get wins for a team now, especially with his lack of common sense to reinvent his game and turnovers.

I really lost track of Paul's signature line because I never paid attention to it.

Westbrook will put up numbers, but on an inconsistent basis now and going forward in his career. That's not relevant due to lack of consistency.

He's not a player who is productive enough to get wins for a team now, especially with his lack of common sense to reinvent his game and turnovers.

Monday -

6-11 from the field.
10 assists
5 rebounds
3 steals
3 turnovers

In a win.

Bruh, he's still relevant right now. Just let it happen naturally. He'll be irrelevant soon enough. Again, I can't stand the way the dude plays.

THJ in these tonight vs Philly

1680141146078.png

I know nba players have their insoles and sometimes different tech, I just wonder why he's going for a one model ago budget/takedown model as he plays some really meaningful games. $89 dollar shoe for a guy making presumably millions in the nba and running up and down the court all game.

I mean he banked a 3 in a few minutes ago, maybe it's for luck? lol

Westbrook had a big game tonight in the take down model...he’s def done with jb lol. Or at least sig line. Don’t think those .6 are gonna get any sales.

These are a little beat but still fun to play in..
66C1654E-D4D4-4A68-8FE5-A550FECAE485.jpeg

I have a pair of SE 2s on ice (city circuits) I’ve been thinking about adding to the rotation. Really love the 1s and 2s :smokin

Anyone have experience with these or the SE's on court? Been looking for an supportive performance sneaker from JB, and the main line Jordan's have been a no-go for me since 32, Zion 2's were not my vibe and Zoom Separates just wasn't good for my since I am a heel striker.

And to add, I absolutely need some Zoom in my shoes so Luka's are not for me. Been looking for Tatum 1's, but their performance is still a question since they are so new.

Anyone have experience with these or the SE's on court? Been looking for an supportive performance sneaker from JB, and the main line Jordan's have been a no-go for me since 32, Zion 2's were not my vibe and Zoom Separates just wasn't good for my since I am a heel striker.

And to add, I absolutely need some Zoom in my shoes so Luka's are not for me. Been looking for Tatum 1's, but their performance is still a question since they are so new.
Peep this

Well I was thinking Russ's line would still be done, but he had that little resurgence. And with the name of his line, that's a clear opening, lol.

I mean Lue is probably gone before Russ is, but if he comes back, I can see JB perhaps giving him one more go.

Back
Top Bottom