New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

UNC PE
Screenshot_20190116-163518_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190116-163837_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190116-163837_Instagram.jpg
    822.7 KB · Views: 21
I didn't want to buy another Jordan shoe, but this one is convincing me otherwise. Hope we get them over here.

My local FootLocker just received their restock. This time it includes full kids sizing. So, if you missed on the first drop......you should be able to grab a pair this weekend.

I'm on dangerous ground here. I keep wanting to use my other rotation shoes but end up throwing the 0.1s in the bag....Just bought the chaos pair too. debating on if I want to be eager and hunt down the launch colorway or just wait it out like i did with the .1s.

I'm on dangerous ground here. I keep wanting to use my other rotation shoes but end up throwing the 0.1s in the bag....Just bought the chaos pair too. debating on if I want to be eager and hunt down the launch colorway or just wait it out like i did with the .1s.

I want the chaos pair too but Nike refuses to drop the price on the white/grey/yellow colorway. Smh. I know these aren’t moving units. They dropped the price on the black/royal/orange pair. Sheesh!!

Have you hooped in the chaos pair and do you like the straight laces versus the shrouded ones from a performance standpoint?

JS”

I want the chaos pair too but Nike refuses to drop the price on the white/grey/yellow colorway. Smh. I know these aren’t moving units. They dropped the price on the black/royal/orange pair. Sheesh!!

Have you hooped in the chaos pair and do you like the straight laces versus the shrouded ones from a performance standpoint?

JS”

I haven't yet. I'm probably going to try them out this coming Wednesday and will report back.

Back
Top Bottom