New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

48396B96-4910-4174-9EEC-890DCB7A1A93.jpeg
Anyone else went half size down? True to size felt too roomy.

I think it's just you bro :lol: You've got a very narrow foot and a very particular preference of fit. You've sized down on some models and I have no idea how you did it.

from my experience on the 1s, i know it's roomy in the toebox but pretty snug near the arch as well as the ankle. i went tts with the 2s and it's similar fit

Last edited:
I think it's just you bro :lol: You've got a very narrow foot and a very particular preference of fit. You've sized down on some models and I have no idea how you did it.

I’m very particular yes :lol:. I hate movement in my shoes when I walk, gym, or get athletic with it. :lol:

I don’t know either sometimes. I went half size down on the XIV and universally there a solid true to size. Nike would be annoyed with me if I was getting merch for free from them. :lol:

I’m very particular yes :lol:. I hate movement in my shoes when I walk, gym, or get athletic with it. :lol:

I don’t know either sometimes. I went half size down on the XIV and universally there a solid true to size. Nike would be annoyed with me if I was getting merch for free from them. :lol:
Same here. I wear a 12, but go 1/2 size down on almost all 1 piece uppers like the XIV-XVI...I don't like any movement whatsoever in my shoes while I'm playing ball, I feel unstable whenever I'm not 1000% locked down lol

missed opportunity for some gum soles on those whites, same color as the midfoot lacelets

These would be a problem if you could id them. Some of the best color-blocking on a shoe in a long time.

still on the lookout for that 1st colorway that drop, but so far this sig has plenty of potential

Back
Top Bottom