New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

I love the 29 lows. Aside from the ankle collar, do you think the 0.2 feel similar to the 29s? I guess I'm talking about the cushion and heel to toe transition and lightness. jaynev jaynev
I'll wait for 0.2 lows if thats the case.

I love the 29 lows. Aside from the ankle collar, do you think the 0.2 feel similar to the 29s? I guess I'm talking about the cushion and heel to toe transition and lightness. jaynev jaynev
I'll wait for 0.2 lows if thats the case.
Have only tried on zero.2 in store my man. Felt very springy, like spring-your forward type action.. and forefoot bouncy. Similar, yeah I would say so. Weight I am not sure.

D0tAhqYWsAApCQS.jpg

I still can’t find a better performer than 29s..... always on the hunt for a fresh pair
I've hooped in a million things since then...starting to think the Harden Vol. 3 might be on that level. Been playing in those since November and switching to anything else feels terrible by comparison.

I am really looking forward to the Zero.2 Lows though. The forefoot zoom when I tried on in store felt unbelievable.

I've hooped in a million things since then...starting to think the Harden Vol. 3 might be on that level. Been playing in those since November and switching to anything else feels terrible by comparison.

I am really looking forward to the Zero.2 Lows though. The forefoot zoom when I tried on in store felt unbelievable.

Word... I never even considered em but might check em out. They feel similar to 29s? Lockdown, traction, fit, transition, weight, court feel, all A1 to me.

I tried the Harden Vol 3s and they felt VERY similar to the 29 lows, except for the cushion. It was too low for me and I didn't find it to be very soft. I could have gotten a bad pair of boost though.

Word... I never even considered em but might check em out. They feel similar to 29s? Lockdown, traction, fit, transition, weight, court feel, all A1 to me.
Don't wanna hijack a westbrook thread too much, but the only thing that really feels similar is materials & traction (both A1). Boost is just totally different than unlocked zoom. They both have great impact protection in the forefoot which is what i need. The weight, court feel, and transition i give the nod to the v.3's, but you should try them on. Adidas sizing is weird sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom