New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

1401C704-1524-4FB4-A5C5-72985CE40E09.jpeg
0D785F35-A835-4DD0-A78F-5420A0D6D6C3.jpeg
343DE754-9EAB-4454-A051-75D413D813CB.jpeg
430E4281-C40D-441E-92A3-36698AE9B73C.jpeg

Would the ppl saying they need to release some of the P.E’s pay a premium for them? If not then there would be no reason for JB to release them since over half the ppl in this thread will wait and try to get them on a discount when the sig itself is already at a very reasonable $120ish price point

if its limited i think it will sell out, might be resellers... might be actual fans... but i do think itll sell

if it was a general release, yah chances are people will wait for a discount but the first chaos pair isnt just sitting on every shelve and people had to work to get it

not sure if its sold out but it cost nike pennies to a dollar to make these shoes... even if bought from an outlet fat 50% off they are making huge profits anyways

there's been what, 3 cw's that released and i think only the blk/wht pair is a gr

Would the ppl saying they need to release some of the P.E’s pay a premium for them? If not then there would be no reason for JB to release them since over half the ppl in this thread will wait and try to get them on a discount when the sig itself is already at a very reasonable $120ish price point

I'd gladly pay 175+ for a few of the PE's

Anyone experiencing the same problem In their after playing basketball in them?

Looks like the forefoot zoom air bag is causing the rubber to rip apart.

Im gonna assume its like the same problem people were having in the jordan 28.

But who knows maybe people are using their pair outdoors to play basketball for it to cause that defect.

Last edited:

Looks like the forefoot zoom air bag is causig the rubber to rip apart.

But who knows maybe people are using thier pair outdoors to play basketball for it to cause that defect.

I use mine outdoors, only 3 times though, haven't had that issue.

I swear those guys pick a topic, do almost no research, and make a vid on the spot to collect that check.

Marshall Mathers with the "imagine if that happens after a month, and you're stuck with those!" Uhh, then you can still send them back to Nike for another 23 months.

- what colorway(s) is this happening on?
- what sizes? Construction and proportions are different on a size 8 vs size 13
- zoom popped, or just torn rubber?

I mentioned before, it looks like the shank plate is tearing through the rubber at the weak point (the zoom outline). The rubber is pretty soft and has no flex grooves. So all that torque is probably coming through the shank plate. It's like a popsicle...if you were to put a popsicle on a flat surface, hold it down, and lift up on the stick...it would probably break off right around the end of the popsicle stick.

I swear those guys pick a topic, do almost no research, and make a vid on the spot to collect that check.

Marshall Mathers with the "imagine if that happens after a month, and you're stuck with those!" Uhh, then you can still send them back to Nike for another 23 months.

- what colorway(s) is this happening on?
- what sizes? Construction and proportions are different on a size 8 vs size 13
- zoom popped, or just torn rubber?

I mentioned before, it looks like the shank plate is tearing through the rubber at the weak point (the zoom outline). The rubber is pretty soft and has no flex grooves. So all that torque is probably coming through the shank plate. It's like a popsicle...if you were to put a popsicle on a flat surface, hold it down, and lift up on the stick...it would probably break off right around the end of the popsicle stick.

Yeah i agree they have zero to no critical thinking skills, they even forgot to mention the BHM pair.

But the generals idea is the underlining probelm. Is it wide spread and is jb/aware of this issue.

Its easy to say contact nike for replacement/voucher but your average consumer doesn’t know that. (I didnt knos that till my kobe nxt lace cord ripped) and i ask another nt’er what to do.

Wow it looks like the Zoom unit exploding is slowly becoming a more wide spread issue.

Someone in the comments proposed a theory:

"looks like where the shank plate stops and foot flexing at the edge of the plastic shank turns it into a shearing point."

Also- can they just restock the original color way?

The good colors of this shoe are never getting released.

Last edited:

Looks like the forefoot zoom air bag is causing the rubber to rip apart.

But who knows maybe people are using their pair outdoors to play basketball for it to cause that defect.

Not only do I not trust these dumbasses, but these guys are super boring!

Take a drink anytime you hear:

"Anyways...."
"So there's that"
"Deadass"
"You know what I mean"

My biggest pet peeve is when they discuss fit, and all they will talk about is sizing.

Don: let's move on to fit.
Sam: True to size
*next topic*

I took a year and a half off of basketball and the channel remains the same. Meanwhile look at how polished and professional Jahronmon's has become.

"Anyways...."
"So there's that"
"Deadass"
"You know what I mean"

My biggest pet peeve is when they discuss fit, and all they will talk about is sizing.

*next topic*

I took a year and a half off of basketball and the channel remains the same. Meanwhile look at how polished and professional Jahronmon's has become.
Lol never feel zoom lmfao

"Anyways...."
"So there's that"
"Deadass"
"You know what I mean"

*next topic*

Not to be racist either, but I really cringe whenever Sammy talks in his strongass Korean accent. I’m Asian but I don’t have any strong Asian accent.

B603FB23-B9AB-4758-9EB2-396BF6871031.jpeg
Johnson the only one to go with the new March PEs tonight.. still can’t tell if they’re a faint grey or heathered white upper.

That’s a little harsh lol

They’re a bit haphazard comparatively speaking but I wouldn’t call them dumbasses lol.

"Anyways...."
"So there's that"
"Deadass"
"You know what I mean"

*next topic*

Jahronmon’s editing and attention to detail is better but he doesn’t review that many shoes anymore.

The sole brothers love them or hate them will review any and everything.

When they talk about traction and cushion their opinions are pretty on point. They’re also more often than not able to identify the best and worst performing shoes.

Any commentary on fit you have to take with a grain of salt. Sammy wears like a girl’s size 3 and Don wears a 16 or something unreasonably large. Everyone’s foot is different.

To be fair if you really thought that they were so dumb you wouldn’t watch their videos.

They’re obviously not in the elite tier of reviewers but their videos are useful once you accept that you ultimately have to decide for yourself what shoes work best for YOU.

Back
Top Bottom