New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

F3A64EF2-834D-4224-9A79-EB11D1CF1C7A.gif

Can’t wait to see what’s in store next for a public release. Contemplating the OKC pair that drops today but I’m really trying to be patient and hold out lol. Somehow some way I hope the Agassi or super soaker pair release...

Thanks for all the pics rfx45. Appreciate it.

JS”

Orange or yellow laces for me. I may wait.

I returned my all star pair. They were all over the place with the color placement.

You sound like some out of touch lame acting like you never heard some guy say I’ll mess you up to a girl. It’s not the norm but when heated if someone’s girl yacking too I’ve definitley saw it. Ole drop your jacket on the puddle cats smh.

Nah, clown. I got no problem ****ing you up. But saying you ****ing up somebody wife is wild corny. Put hands on any female I care about and you're getting washed. Keep it between men you ****ing cornball.

i was on the clippers game against okc and was seating up on the box seats and the white pair he had on looked like bricks from up there :lol:

shoes are definitely bulky especially the light colorways

Nah, clown. I got no problem ****ing you up. But saying you ****ing up somebody wife is wild corny. Put hands on any female I care about and you're getting washed. Keep it between men you ****ing cornball.
Everybody is a killer online nowadays lol. Besides rethinking your violent fantasies of washing me when you don’t know if that’s even realistic at all you should also learn reading comprehension. I just said I saw it happen not that I’d do it. Emotions make people see what they want. Have a nice day my fellow poster and sorry the puddle thing made you this upset that you had to turn straight online killer lol

HerbTalk: _____ is acceptable because they've "heard it before" or "seen it before"
That's your logic
**** outta here

and if you condoning it then it's cowardly

i was on the clippers game against okc and was seating up on the box seats and the white pair he had on looked like bricks from up there :lol:

And he wears a size 15. Sheesh!

I personally feel it’s because of Russ’ height/build and his sneaker size that make his kicks look like clown shoes at times. Normal sizes on people don’t look overly bulky but that’s just my take.

JS”

I'm the same height (certainly not the same build :lol:) as Russ but I wear a 14...they don't seem too bulky even on my chicken legs.

Then again I don't imagine many people would tell me otherwise in day-to-day life.

I'm the same height (certainly not the same build :lol:) as Russ but I wear a 14...they don't seem too bulky even on my chicken legs.

Then again I don't imagine many people would tell me otherwise in day-to-day life.

Hahahaha. Fair.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom