New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

B51C9E50-B30F-4D01-A5EE-690B78C7FD04.jpeg
9CA98D70-ED5F-4656-8242-D032D6E26F77.jpeg

Not the greatest pics but apeeara to be an all white colorway.

JS”

Balled in these tonight in my Wednesday league for the first time.

WOW!

Really nice bounce and responsiveness in these. Perfect fit. Minimal lace pressure. Excellent support, flawless traction.

The slightly clunky look had me thinking that these wouldn't be my cup of tea but damn was I wrong.

The Future History colorway is the only colorway that I like and since Jordan brand is BS-ing us on the good colors, I think I may need another pair of these ASAP.

The only thing that I would want to see improved is lateral stability. It's by no means an issue on these, but if they were like a centimeter or two wider with an outrigger, they'd be flawless.

For me its a 3 way tie for performer of the year so far: Harden 3, Bron 16, Why Not Zero.2. Hoping the KD12 is able to perform up to the standard that those 3 set so far.

These are f****** outstanding if anybody is still on the fence on these for whatever reason.

first hand experience
=====
- played today for 2 hours
- traction is SUPERB in a dusty wood court
- cushion is SUPERB and I can feel the thick forefoot zoom air and even the heel is soft
- i wore my 9.5 US - TTS and at first I feel the heel is not locked in but when i am in game I didnt notice it, maybe i need to tie the lace more
- i prefer the why not 1 heel , because its super locked and hold and no movement at all
- GREAT BALL SHOE -

why not 2.jpg

first hand experience
=====
- played today for 2 hours
- traction is SUPERB in a dusty wood court
- cushion is SUPERB and I can feel the thick forefoot zoom air and even the heel is soft
- i wore my 9.5 US - TTS and at first I feel the heel is not locked in but when i am in game I didnt notice it, maybe i need to tie the lace more
- i prefer the why not 1 heel , because its super locked and hold and no movement at all
- GREAT BALL SHOE -

why not 2.jpg

Nice shot bro, and dayam those calves! legs day going well i see, which reminds me i have to do my legs. keep up the great work!!!

Shoe is still so rear-heavy in some views, can't get over it. Wonder if a stripped down/low version is in the works... somewhat doubtful i'm guesing

Agreed thanks for sharing. I definitely see the queues from the why not. Super excited on one of the upcoming colorways. Any insight on a release date?? I’m fiending lol

JS”

JB playing real close to the vest on all these new releases

Last edited:
i thought it was clunky until i put it on and hooped in it, and i'm like, dude, barely felt the weight!

this is true, i find the shoe lighter when on foot versus the why not 1,
i have 3 pairs of why not 1 and the why not 2 is indeed lighter
but
why not 1 is full length zoom and mine is super break in and it feels great bouncy supportive

They are - just all I’ve seen that resemble lows so far.
Damn those are so close in some aspects that I'm worried they won't release lows for this model. Just roll these out instead.

Shoe is still so rear-heavy in some views, can't get over it. Wonder if a stripped down/low version is in the works... somewhat doubtful i'm guesing
Exactly how i feel

Back
Top Bottom