New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

Its kinda bulky for my liking.

Agree. I was waiting for a more subtle color. I walked into my HOH and they had the “family” colorway available , which was the one I was eyeing. I tried them on and the cushion was surprisingly comfy. However I felt that it was to bulky for ball and kind of looked funny with jeans on. I can see a low top version, they just have to remove the shroud where the last two lace loops are. These are going to be a pass for me for now unless I can get them for super cheap. I’ll just wait for the lows.

The difference is the piece with the Jumpman logo. The black white pair's is white. It should contrast the heel like in the Hornets cw.

waiting on a OKC themed colorway.. the ones he's rocked are actually really nice imo. on a side note; has anyone seen a thread for the nike adapt bb? i cant find it anywhere :frown:

50121369_347263849335782_8885434594042202017_n.jpg

Wow. Custom packaging fun and a one-off. Colorway is crazy. Look amazing on court.

Obviously they aren’t using the “Suoer Soaker” name here (I work for hasbro in licensing..) and couldn’t if they ever dropped. Going to reach out to the promo PE designer I saw on IG tagged.

“Inspired by” seems to be a theme this year with a lot of sig’s witjout actually partnering with the brand. I.e. Nintendo/Mario kart too.

This brings me back to my young days. Amazing nostalgia! So unfair that these won’t release. They need to release even if just a limited number. Just give us a chance.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom