New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

I feel you, that feeling of toes jammed at the end is something I can't deal with either. But I went TTS, same size 14 I wear on 95% of my sneakers and I had the wiggle room.

Either you had a bad pair, or the last they used on this shoe just doesn't agree with your foot shape. Glad you were able to get a comfy fit with half up though.

I feel you, that feeling of toes jammed at the end is something I can't deal with either. But I went TTS, same size 14 I wear on 95% of my sneakers and I had the wiggle room.

Either you had a bad pair, or the last they used on this shoe just doesn't agree with your foot shape. Glad you were able to get a comfy fit with half up though.

Thanks buddy. These seem to have a running shoe last to them (curved shape). Every single pair of nike runners I go half size up. My Spiridons, Pegasus, air Max, etc. Huaraches I go a full size as we all know those are SMALL!! I do have a messed up big toe (hammer toe where the knuckle is very tall. Broke it several times) that I know is part of the problem. But I'm not gonna have surgery on it for the sake of fitting into sneakers better, lol. Not unless I can do it with zero deductable.

1B8AFFE3-34D7-40D0-AA9A-20AB92960118.png

I concur. These have a decent amount of toe room compared to other shoes.

Anybody that wants the all star pair on footlocker they have them for 100 after putting in pres20. Don't know if they will correct it later but for now you can get them for 100 with that code.
Just picked em up. Hopefully I can exchange them for another color in store but keep the discount. Lol

Just picked em up. Hopefully I can exchange them for another color in store but keep the discount. Lol

Just don’t take the receipt in. Tell them it was a birthday gift and you didn’t get the receipt from the gifter. Store credit for the lowest price they have been in 90 days and since these just released you should be good.

Or so I’ve heard.

Just don’t take the receipt in. Tell them it was a birthday gift and you didn’t get the receipt from the gifter. Store credit for the lowest price they have been in 90 days and since these just released you should be good.

Or so I’ve heard.
Thanks for the pro tip. I see this isn’t your first rodeo lol

I had planned on getting those All Star Westbrooks for weeks but then I had an opportunity to get the Hyper Adapt BB :ohwell:. I'll probably wait to see what other crazy colors get released later.

Back
Top Bottom