New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

did they ever explain the story on the asg's?

i usually hate this story-telling marketing when it comes to sig shoes but i am really digging russys this year, probably because most are based off nostalgia but still awesome nonetheless

i think the asg is the only one that doesn't have a "story" or background or custom box to explain it

DEA27EF8-991C-4633-8FFB-CCFAC8E812EE.jpeg
E2C28831-8435-459A-A68C-6C2932F4BA8B.jpeg

When I first seen them during the ASG they gave me “what the Kobe 7” vibes which is what made me get them. I wore them for about 2 hours casually today. If I had to describe a shoe it initially reminded me of after putting them on, it’s the original Kobe 8. The feel and fit is similar. We’ll see if that changes once I get them on court.

FH's had a second full size restock today on local NDC. Wonder if they're trying to push the model on emerging markets.

Sadly doesn’t look like these work for my feet. I have narrow feet and the xx8, xxx and xxx2 fit me perfectly but somehow these are too narrow in the right foot, something I’ve never experienced. Maybe I just got a bad pair, but I don’t see how wide footers could go tts on these.

Alright now I feel like I'm getting my face shoved in these PEs a little bit.

I'm not totally in the feels yet, because every public release has been outstanding too...

Back
Top Bottom