New Westbrook signature shoe? (Pic)

That was last years ..? New packaging this year.
Did you even slide thru the ig post, it's in the ig post albert einstein.
sp1.jpg

interesting enough UA release a nerf super soaker colorway in the curry 7
Stupid people at UA released it december 19th 2020 during the holiday season, would've made more sense to release it in the summer months.
1583097687401.png

Jordan brand really be missing the target when creating some sort of hype/awareness when not releasing these PE colorways to the public, many of the reasons why basketball sneaker sales are plummeting, not fully connecting the sneakers to the public they can actually buy instead they want you to stare at them at the screen with your money in your pocket.

Last edited:
Under Armour used to make good underwear and workout gear. Now most of that stuff sucks too.

I would double up on these before the 34.

The cheapness of the entire upper and lacing system of the 34 bothers me, especially at the 180 price point. No plate or lace loop issues yet but one of my jumpman heel logos had a hand fall off and I had to reglue the border as a section had become detached.

It's like a Ferrari built out of tinfoil. Amazing performance but hella delicate.

give it time. I returned my pair because upper started fraying and I didn’t play basketball in them. Only trained in them lightly.
These why not zero 3’s are def worth a look. I own two pairs and they’re plush as clouds.

i still prefer UAs compression gear over Nikes but at least the basics go on sale now

i remember when i used to go to the UA outlet stores, their compression gears were still full priced

After a very trying 2 months, I ended up returning my White Noise. I loved the fit and comfort, but traction was subpar for me on most indoor surfaces. I was sliding all over the place and it started to get hazardous. Kind of sad though, because not many shoes can accommodate wide footers like me.

Started seeing the zero 2 in all white colorway in the Nike outlet. Anyone else see any other colorways?

Have you tried the Jordan 34s? Those work for me. Everybody had the KD12s in the NBA for a while so I figured it had to be a good shoe, but I tried it and it was like strapping my foot to a remote control to play.
I haven’t, but thanks for the tip! I just ordered some Zoom Rize after a rec.

Colorways these days always leave me trying to figure out the theme. Saw them and came to post them and see they're already posted, now just sitting here trying to come up with what the shoe is an homage to.

its called twins for his daughters

The Why Not? Zer0.3 “Twins” PE celebrates Russ’ twin daughters, Skye and Jordyn.

Oh neat, thanks. I should have known to check there, I literally just linked somebody else to air.jordan.com. Hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom