New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn 7k for the curtains thou :lol: clearly outta my league

But props OP that ride is super clean

Congratulations on the purchase. Hope to see an update with pics when you take delivery of the car.

I transferred to UCLA this past fall, and the campus is just a few minutes away from Beverly Hills/Rodeo Drive area, so i'll see the occasional Rolls Royce on the roads over here. I think i've only seen a couple Phantoms, as it's usually the Drop Heads. Either way any Rolls Royce definitely commands a presence that is unmatched by other cars on the road.

I'm more a classic car enthusiast, so when I see that invoice for your car my eyes light up thinking about how many awesome classics could be purchased with that money. Not to discredit your purchase in any way, as i'm sure just riding in that car is quite an experience and driving it must be even better.

I really love how Rolls Royce has maintained a connection with their great history. Just looking at the dash, it really has not changed a ton compared to one of their models from the 80's or even earlier. Of course technology advances and car manufacturers are forced to keep up with the times, but they've been able to incorporate all that while keeping it very elegant and understated at the same time. Absolutely love it.:smokin

Last edited:
i could never see myself spending that kind of money on a single thing, let alone a car.............but then again i make breadcrumbs compared to you 
laugh.gif

but i really admire how you worked hard and now your spending what you earned 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom