New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insurance is very lucrative but it's been presented as something sold by stuffy conservative guys.

You have to be licensed in life and health or property and casualty but you can make serious money when selling large policies. It however is a hard business when you don't have a salary. Once you have a salary however you can exploite the earning potential.
Major props bro 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

more q&a if you don't mind

What percentage of your income/work is insurance compared to your other avenues, and how long have you been an agent/broker?  What type of insurance company are you starting up?  MGA, retail, wholesale, other?  Also, what lines will they focus on?

What types of of policies do you go after in the property & casualty?  I can imagine the premium for NYC commercial properties has to be ridiculously huge 
sick.gif

I've been a licensed 2-20 general lines (P&C) agent in FL for 4 years and grew up around the business.  I have two smedium sized COA master policies in my book and those are roughly 250k yearly premium each, but I'm looking to sell bigger policies.

Do you write a lot of commercial liability as well?  If you do.... what are the details of the larger accounts such as type of business, gross annual revenues, and yearly premiums?

How deep are you in the life & health, and how do you like it?

How hard was test for your 7 series? How long did you prep for the test?

Nice whip btw 
tongue.gif

You know, OP I applaud you for not being a rich a-hole. We had one or two years ago.

Oh snap I have about as much money in da bank as you

F it I'm bout to lease da 458 in the morning. :pimp:

lol I don't hold personal cash in an account; I have Trust....I don't own real property in personal name....it is more complex than I care to explain but in simple terms I have a trust so if you sued me or i got divorced or personal liability claims the person suing would get nothing because technically I have nothing.

plus I work in a litigious environment, why would i subject hard earned money to potentially get taken away in litigation. 

Last edited:
lol I don't hold personal cash in an account; I have Trust....I don't own real property in personal name....it is more complex than I care to explain but in simple terms I have a trust so if you sued me or i got divorced or personal liability claims the person suing would get nothing because technically I have nothing.

plus I work in a litigious environment, why would i subject hard earned money to potentially get taken away in litigation. 

So you'll be alright without a prenup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom