New Whip: So... I bought a Phantom Vol: Bulls Vs Blazers MJ Shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much hate :smh:

Gold st, stick around. We need you for earnings season in the stock market thread :lol:

some one needs to check out my car and approve the trade first. They need to tell me who they want to look at my car to give it a value. It could be too much trouble; after all they are in Cali and could likely sell it without too much hassle. They are asking a very large premium though.

Bruh, stick around. Don't let these lames run you off GSC.

You motivated me, not going to lie. I've been in the cut, peeping game. Love to see young brothers getting money. :nthat:

I had to switch my career/education path after my divorce to survive and ended up in insurance, but this prop/casualty sales **** is for the birds when I'm doing all of the work and the company makes you jump through hoops for a payout. I'm halfway done with my accounting degree though and have some plans to grow into finance/wealth management.

I know you've dropped a lot of gems, but one question man, what kind of advice can you give a hungry man trying to cake up? Not on career path so much, but dealing with gatekeepers and making connects?

Props to you.

some one needs to check out my car and approve the trade first. They need to tell me who they want to look at my car to give it a value. It could be too much trouble; after all they are in Cali and could likely sell it without too much hassle. They are asking a very large premium though.

Bruh, stick around. Don't let these lames run you off GSC.

You motivated me, not going to lie. I've been in the cut, peeping game. Love to see young brothers getting money.
nthat.gif

I had to switch my career/education path after my divorce to survive and ended up in insurance, but this prop/casualty sales **** is for the birds when I'm doing all of the work and the company makes you jump through hoops for a payout. I'm halfway done with my accounting degree though and have some plans to grow into finance/wealth management.

I know you've dropped a lot of gems, but one question man, what kind of advice can you give a hungry man trying to cake up? Not on career path so much, but dealing with gatekeepers and making connects?

Props to you.

Last edited:
I'll take that and run with it.

Good looking man and much continued success to you.

Last edited:
OP is full of lies and bullcrap.

Come to my city and park my car for me! Here is a $10 tip

Famb, get the hate out of your heart. It's not healthy man.

This guy talking about tagged pics and is requesting that dude posts pictures of his car's titles. Like... What? :rofl:

Let that man live. If he's flexing, it's not harming any of us and he'd have to live with the reality that he has to flex to get attention. If he's not, let the dude cook.

On another note, Goldstreet, you got any connects in the entertainment/screenwriting biz? :nerd:

Famb, get the hate out of your heart. It's not healthy man.

This guy talking about tagged pics and is requesting that dude posts pictures of his car's titles. Like... What?
roll.gif

Let that man live. If he's flexing, it's not harming any of us and he'd have to live with the reality that he has to flex to get attention. If he's not, let the dude cook.

On another note, Goldstreet, you got any connects in the entertainment/screenwriting biz?
nerd.gif

Dude please and all the other cheerleaders here. I got a bentley 2012 and a caddy truck 2013 and a ferarri but you dont see me on her wanting attention and ducktaling. I dont need to post my pics even tho i did once because somebody wanted to see. Wife drive the truck, Ferarri is older got it as a gift bentley is my everyday car. 2014 impala on deck when i want to be on the low key

Last edited:

Dude please and all the other cheerleaders here. I got a bentley 2012 and a caddy truck 2013 and a ferarri but you dont see me on her wanting attention and ducktaling. I dont need to post my pics even tho i did once because somebody wanted to see. Wife drive the truck, Ferarri is older got it as a gift bentley is my everyday car. 2014 impala on deck when i want to be on the low key

Is there some rule where if you have money / nice whips, you are not allowed to be proud of it and show? The last time I checked this is a sneaker forum where we all buy a lot of overpriced **** for the most part :lol: . I don't see how someone can get mad at GSC for making the thread. The same people even get upset when he posts a vehicle in the "post your car" thread. I don't know the guy like that, but he doesn't come off as some douche bag. As long as you seem like a stand up guy, I got nothing against that person whether rich, poor or middle class.

So much salt in here 
mean.gif
 instead of hating on dude so hard use that negative energy and put it towards something productive and strive to have the things this man has. bunch a ******* up in here! telling this man to tag pics and ****, ya'll dudes is weak AF! mad cuz you pushing a corolla and ish, get your game up broke *** boy's! 

Seeing this thread bumped after 7 months just reminded me to get right back on my grind and study some more for this upcoming test....

Got to climb out this lower middle class fam..

So much salt in here 
mean.gif
 instead of hating on dude so hard use that negative energy and put it towards something productive and strive to have the things this man has. bunch a ******* up in here! telling this man to tag pics and ****, ya'll dudes is weak AF! mad cuz you pushing a corolla and ish, get your game up broke *** boy's! 
THIS.

I hate when people do this. Instead of hating, draw motivation from something like this.. Dude needs to ask himself, how many RRs has he touched in his life? Even moreso, how many RRs has he even SEEN in his life?

I just can't comprehend people who look at what someone has and hates.. I look at the same person and start thinking about how I can get to where they're at.

Last edited:
 I thought you said you lived in an apartment. Those are parked in a house, in what looks like Maine or Pennsylvania. You said you are in New York. A good way to solve this is just post a recent picture of the SLS RR and Rari all parked together. You can easily be an exotic car salesmen who gets to drive them and just takes pictures in the carseat. Your other boy in the picture looks like a car salesman too. Recent pics of all of your pickups in your garage together? That picture of the sls is like a year old.

Last edited:
None of your cars have front license plates and they ALL have that sticker on the Top right. Whatsup with that?

Also,  why do you have the Dealership's key in the cupholder in the picture with the girl in the front seat. Whatsup with that?

You can flex on here my dude, but don't pose as somebody and go around giving advice. You're toying with other people's lives.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom