New Year's Eve...What are you doing?

As for myself, I do not know...anyone heard of anything going on at any clubs in the 757 area...you know the whole V.I.P. deal, pay a hundred or two, whichcovers all drinks, the whole 9...??

in the crib. ppl be wylin out OD on new years in baltimore and i'm DC ain't much different. sad, but it ain't really worth it.
smh.gif

I most likely will be out granby street. dudes who run entourage are having a big thing at nauticus which is probably the type of thing you're talkingabout as far as food and all that

go to myspace.com/entourageva

Thats whats up fantastic4our...nah i doubt i hit that, but me and the homies will probably be out on granby st as well...think we goin to get a room or two outthere, b/c i def aint tryin to be out on the road tonite!

I hope the Homies are females bruh.. so you got something nice to bring the New Year in with...

I'll be home with the Chirren sleep...

Ill be at this 90s theme party my homegirl is throwing....then after that prob chill somewhere in the city.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

in the crib. ppl be wylin out OD on new years in baltimore and i'm DC ain't much different. sad, but it ain't really worth it.
smh.gif

you aint lyin lol

ill be out NoVA at my homies house party, we invited a bunch of chicks n my dude copped a keg last night, when i get off here at 4 im headin to the ABC to pickup that good ol bottle of hennessey, was thinkin bout goin to a club, but i aint payin no 80 dollar entrance VIP fee, lol. and i DEF aint waitin in line for 3hours, screw that, and i really dont wanna be on the road after the party, drunk drivers and police check points are gonna be OUT

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I hope the Homies are females bruh.. so you got something nice to bring the New Year in with...

I'll be home with the Chirren sleep...

At LUX LOUNGE...... then... home.....

Back
Top Bottom