New Year's Eve!

where are my single peeps headed to party for new year's? yeah i know it's late for this thread but i need some help lol

where are my single peeps headed to party for new year's? yeah i know it's late for this thread but i need some help lol

I have to go to regency center in the city to see mike posner because my lady wants to 
eyes.gif
.  I was just going to hit broadway because its crackin every year down broadway.

I have to go to regency center in the city to see mike posner because my lady wants to 
eyes.gif
.  I was just going to hit broadway because its crackin every year down broadway.

^ What's the deal on Broadway?

My buddy and I just wanna kinda cruise around the City, but don't wanna pay large covers for anything. anyone know of good spots? Grant and Green? Mission?

^ What's the deal on Broadway?

My buddy and I just wanna kinda cruise around the City, but don't wanna pay large covers for anything. anyone know of good spots? Grant and Green? Mission?

I've found some spots with no cover, but never been to em. The Endup on 6th Street is one.

have a fun and safe NYE Niketalk fam! watch out for the rollers, they out to catch yall slippin'

anyone been to ana mandara? im being dragged out to that venue.

have a fun and safe NYE Niketalk fam! watch out for the rollers, they out to catch yall slippin'

anyone been to ana mandara? im being dragged out to that venue.

If My aunt had a big of enough house I would invited all yall to come party with me for my birthday.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Most likely Ill stay in san jose and go to club Wet and then roll to my aunts down the street for the after party.

If My aunt had a big of enough house I would invited all yall to come party with me for my birthday.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Most likely Ill stay in san jose and go to club Wet and then roll to my aunts down the street for the after party.

do you know who they got performing at Wet? tickets now are $60, i'm tryna decide if it's worth it

do you know who they got performing at Wet? tickets now are $60, i'm tryna decide if it's worth it

This is The first New years i have had off work in about 5 years... Im going to go hit an early dinner with the girl in Sausalito then back to the crib. Working in a club completely ruins them

This is The first New years i have had off work in about 5 years... Im going to go hit an early dinner with the girl in Sausalito then back to the crib. Working in a club completely ruins them

Im hitting up Pura Club on Folsom. Oro Solido (merengue group) is going to be there + hella fine latinas.

I wasn't going to go since it was like $50 or $60 to get up in there but my boys girl puts us on the list and we in for free.
pimp.gif

Im hitting up Pura Club on Folsom. Oro Solido (merengue group) is going to be there + hella fine latinas.

I wasn't going to go since it was like $50 or $60 to get up in there but my boys girl puts us on the list and we in for free.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom