New York Giants Season Thread!...The Tommy Cutlets Era

What should the Giants do in the first round?

• Take a QB

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Barkley

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Take Chubb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade down

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
0 TDs against a defense giving up 40 points a game.......and he was at home on a celebratory day.

But hey, he's not turning the ball over and that's better than wins.

large.jpg

Jones has played well this year, if people don't want to see that, so be it. Defense has been abysmal and coaching as well, team lacks discipline.
He's actually played the best from the whole team, but some (mostly one) don't want to hear that.

He’s played well? How? Because he hasn’t turned the ball over? Why is the bar so ****in low for this guy?

TWO passing TDs in three games and two of those teams have terrible defenses. Averaging 250 yards a game.

TWO rushing TDs (one was when the game was over and Denver stopped playing)

0-3 record

THREE FUMBLES, THREE LOSSES AND TWO PASSING TDs

But this is his best so we should accept it.

This is also dumb as **** and I called this. Hiring a new head coach when the GM was already close to being fired is dumb. Now the team will be looking at a new GM and HC cause I doubt any GM will want Judge. New GM and HC will want a new QB.

MORE LOSSES THAN PASSING TDs IN 2021 SO FAR

Football is a team sport. If you watched the first 3 games of the season and have stayed with your conclusion that the QB is the issue, that's your opinion and I won't bother trying to change it. More than likely if this season goes the way it's seeming, they will clean house so you will get your wish and the instability will continue on. I agree the GM needs to go, but coach and QB have majority of the season left to prove themselves.

This guy is going to hate on Daniel jones no matter what he does……….goes back to the draft when he felt that giants drafted DJ over Haskins because of color of his skin nothing more…..but a QB that he does love was a 66 yard FG from losing to lions and being 1-2, oh and that QB on the year 1 more TD than DJ and 4 more TOs…..loves to bring up fumbles as if DJ is only QB that fumbles high snaps and from getting killed in pocket.

He won’t bring up that DJ has been pressured 4th Most in NFL…

DJ to any unbiased would say has looked way better in pocket than past years despite getting pressured 4th MOST in NFL…..the bar is not low, the team is low as a whole and the QB def gets the blame nature of the job….

Maybe, just maybe, the Giants have their answer with Daniel Jones. The biggest problem early in his career has been the turnovers. Well, he has one in three games this season. And Jones has competed pretty well early this year despite playing behind a rough offensive line that has contributed to him being pressured on 38.4% of his dropbacks, the fourth most in the league, per NFL Next Gen Stats. Jones might have only three touchdown passes, but he also has run for two others and had a third called back. It has been a promising start to the season for the third-year quarterback. -- Jordan Raanan

BUT. Back to Lamar stats guess how many games Lamar has thrown for 2 TD passes over his last 5 games? ZERO, yes that includes the game when he only put up 3 points against a BELOW avg bills Defense in the playoffs……

Before the facts/stats go over his head….no I ‘m not comparing DJ to a former league MVP….but stats are fun to play with right?

Last edited:
This guy is going to hate on Daniel jones no matter what he does……….goes back to the draft when he felt that giants drafted DJ over Haskins because of color of his skin nothing more…..but a QB that he does love was a 66 yard FG from losing to lions and being 1-2, oh and that QB on the year 1 more TD than DJ and 4 more TOs…..loves to bring up fumbles as if DJ is only QB that fumbles high snaps and from getting killed in pocket.

He won’t bring up that DJ has been pressured 4th Most in NFL…

DJ to any unbiased would say has looked way better in pocket than past years despite getting pressured 4th MOST in NFL…..the bar is not low, the team is low as a whole and the QB def gets the blame nature of the job….

Maybe, just maybe, the Giants have their answer with Daniel Jones. The biggest problem early in his career has been the turnovers. Well, he has one in three games this season. And Jones has competed pretty well early this year despite playing behind a rough offensive line that has contributed to him being pressured on 38.4% of his dropbacks, the fourth most in the league, per NFL Next Gen Stats. Jones might have only three touchdown passes, but he also has run for two others and had a third called back. It has been a promising start to the season for the third-year quarterback. -- Jordan Raanan

BUT. Back to Lamar stats guess how many games Lamar has thrown for 2 TD passes over his last 5 games? ZERO, yes that includes the game when he only put up 3 points against a BELOW avg bills Defense in the playoffs……

Before the facts/stats go over his head….no I ‘m not comparing DJ to a former league MVP….but stats are fun to play with right?

Why are his turnovers down? Cause he’s so scared of turning the ball over that he’s missing opportunities. Troy Aikman and Steve Young both said it.

Steve also said he can’t score in a league that is catered to the offense which is alarming.

Why the **** should I be impressed with a QB that can’t score or win? Because he finally cut down his turnovers? Garrett and Judge don’t trust him because he’s a turnover machine. So what the **** are you talking about. Y’all like losing? Y’all want to keep him. This team is going 0-6 at least and could seriously go 0-10 but Daniel Jones gets no blame, why is that? Cause he’s our QB so y’all just gonna accept it? This is why I hate Daniel Jones. Because he’s average at best and gets no blame. He ****in sucks.

Guy has TWO ****in passing TDs and we’ve had the easiest schedule so far. TWO. That is ****in pathetic.

Why the **** you even bring up Lamar? Guy hit receivers dead in the hands a few times and we’re dropped. The WRs catch those and the game is not even close.

Gettleman and Garrett will be gone in a few weeks.

TOs and TDs down cause he’s scared as ****.

I wouldn’t say Daniel Jones is playing good like some people in here , he’s just average … not moving the needle but with a team across the hall giving up on their 4 th year qb who is looking decent with talent around him will make it hard for them to do the same …

giants bout to have 2 top 10 picks

Kyler Murray gonna need a new home soon.

Daniel Jones is not him.

I been largely out of the football world since he came in but it goes deeper than that. Tired of my boys being bottom feeders without even having THE guy standing in the pocket.

Whats the scouting report on homie? Better options?

Clearly the resemblance meant nothing.

Bengals player chopped right at his knee sideways, thought Kayvan’s season was over when I rewinded it. Was grabbing at the knee for a while down on the ground, walked off on his own power, then went to the tent, and back to the locker room. Who knows, some tough dudes walk off with big injuries.

Back
Top Bottom