NEW YORK KNICKS VERSUS MIAMI HEAT 7 PM EST ESPN HD & ESPN 3D (FIRST NBA GAME IN 3D)

Wednesdays game and today's game so far have been 2 of the best NBA games all season. LLLEEEEGGGGGOOOMYEGOOOOOOOOOO KNICKS!

Wednesdays game and today's game so far have been 2 of the best NBA games all season. LLLEEEEGGGGGOOOMYEGOOOOOOOOOO KNICKS!

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

There was no travel... 2 steps n a facial was all I saw dunny
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Conveniently missed one of the steps?? Lol I see you!

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Knicks need to be on national TV more often, these two games this week been better than everything else all season

The game against the Raptors last Wednesday was on par with the Boston game. 
pimp.gif

Knicks need to be on national TV more often, these two games this week been better than everything else all season

The game against the Raptors last Wednesday was on par with the Boston game. 
pimp.gif

im glad their getting attention now. amare is an awesome pick up

im glad their getting attention now. amare is an awesome pick up

Wait, fans of a team with Wade and LeBron are complaning about traveling calls? Yes they were travels but no1 calls travels on fast breaks and its been like this forever.

And before the "Hater" name gets thrown around I am a big Bron fan and respect his game a lot. But him and Wade travel more than anyone in the league. But you really want the league to start negating exciting dunks on a fast break cuz someone took ONE extra step. I mean if the guy runs from 3pt land and never dribbles thats one thing. But they gonna let 1 step go forever. So live with it. Its been like that for years now.

Wait, fans of a team with Wade and LeBron are complaning about traveling calls? Yes they were travels but no1 calls travels on fast breaks and its been like this forever.

And before the "Hater" name gets thrown around I am a big Bron fan and respect his game a lot. But him and Wade travel more than anyone in the league. But you really want the league to start negating exciting dunks on a fast break cuz someone took ONE extra step. I mean if the guy runs from 3pt land and never dribbles thats one thing. But they gonna let 1 step go forever. So live with it. Its been like that for years now.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I know they travel. Not saying they aren't. Just these were really obvious. I wish the NBA would just call it evenly around the league. That ONE extra step (if you want to get technical) is against the rules. So yeah, they should call it evenly around all of the NBA. Won't happen but I can always hope for it

I know they travel. Not saying they aren't. Just these were really obvious. I wish the NBA would just call it evenly around the league. That ONE extra step (if you want to get technical) is against the rules. So yeah, they should call it evenly around all of the NBA. Won't happen but I can always hope for it

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

I feel you, but like I said they arent gonna take away the most exciting play in the game because of a step. I see travels called all the time on pivots, and pump fakes all the time. But fast breaks are hard in general because the refs have to run with these athletes full speed just to stay with the play and they still get beat down the court.

I see what you saying but do you really want them to start calling back fast break dunks for 1 step? Real question. And technically if they are allowing that 3rd step on fast breaks for everyone then they are calling it evenly. It isnt what we all grew up with as far as traveling but it IS being called evenly throughout the league. Thats just how the game has evolved recently.

I feel you, but like I said they arent gonna take away the most exciting play in the game because of a step. I see travels called all the time on pivots, and pump fakes all the time. But fast breaks are hard in general because the refs have to run with these athletes full speed just to stay with the play and they still get beat down the court.

I see what you saying but do you really want them to start calling back fast break dunks for 1 step? Real question. And technically if they are allowing that 3rd step on fast breaks for everyone then they are calling it evenly. It isnt what we all grew up with as far as traveling but it IS being called evenly throughout the league. Thats just how the game has evolved recently.

I see what you saying but do you really want them to start calling back fast break dunks for 1 step? Real question.
I believe I'm in the minority here but I wouldn't mind it. The NBA has changed so much (for the worse IMO). I just feel like they dedicate their lives to playing ball that at least when it's played, follow the rules. Not every rule EXACTLY, but this is pretty much the biggest rule out there. I'd be more impressed if they took off from their original distance and did it with 2 steps or at least take the necessary dribble.
 I feel you on the refs running down the court and trying to keep up with them that its almost impossible. 

And yeah its being called evenly with the 3rd step being let go, but thats just the NBA's fault. They let it happen which further ruins the game in my eyes. 

I see what you saying but do you really want them to start calling back fast break dunks for 1 step? Real question.
I believe I'm in the minority here but I wouldn't mind it. The NBA has changed so much (for the worse IMO). I just feel like they dedicate their lives to playing ball that at least when it's played, follow the rules. Not every rule EXACTLY, but this is pretty much the biggest rule out there. I'd be more impressed if they took off from their original distance and did it with 2 steps or at least take the necessary dribble.
 I feel you on the refs running down the court and trying to keep up with them that its almost impossible. 

And yeah its being called evenly with the 3rd step being let go, but thats just the NBA's fault. They let it happen which further ruins the game in my eyes. 

Back
Top Bottom