NEW YORK KNICKS VERSUS MIAMI HEAT 7 PM EST ESPN HD & ESPN 3D (FIRST NBA GAME IN 3D)

sick.gif

I really don't like how the Heat are getting soft *%% calls and we aren't getting calls on hard fouls.

I really don't like how the Heat are getting soft *%% calls and we aren't getting calls on hard fouls.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

u serious? wade getting hacked several times with no calls. and lebron hasn't been to the line. and the knicks got away w/ 2 way too obvious travels. c'mon now. 

Originally Posted by RavageBX

u serious? wade getting hacked several times with no calls. and lebron hasn't been to the line. and the knicks got away w/ 2 way too obvious travels. c'mon now. 

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Oh we gon just not talk about the oop? Ok I see you N(y)T
I thought he lost the handle on that and it was going out of bounds, then I see LBJ appear and send it home.
I'm desensitized to what he can do sometimes.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Oh we gon just not talk about the oop? Ok I see you N(y)T
I thought he lost the handle on that and it was going out of bounds, then I see LBJ appear and send it home.
I'm desensitized to what he can do sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom