NEW YORK KNICKS VERSUS MIAMI HEAT 7 PM EST ESPN HD & ESPN 3D (FIRST NBA GAME IN 3D)

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I'm ready 
devil.gif
 I will be talking so much shhh to LeBron on twitter before and after the game, win or lose 

LMAO
roll.gif
 you go get him tough guy!

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I'm ready 
devil.gif
 I will be talking so much shhh to LeBron on twitter before and after the game, win or lose 

LMAO
roll.gif
 you go get him tough guy!

Bron triple double. MVP chants in MSG for BRON at the free throw line in the fourth. Now thats G.
pimp.gif

Bron triple double. MVP chants in MSG for BRON at the free throw line in the fourth. Now thats G.
pimp.gif

The Knicks can beat the Heat, but I think tonight we lose. That's not me being a pessimist and putting down my team, just my basketball opinion.

The Heat are too dangerous offensively right now, and I think we can match points with them for awhile, but over the course of the game I think they get the better of us.

Hope it's a good game and the Knicks play hard and with passion.

The Knicks can beat the Heat, but I think tonight we lose. That's not me being a pessimist and putting down my team, just my basketball opinion.

The Heat are too dangerous offensively right now, and I think we can match points with them for awhile, but over the course of the game I think they get the better of us.

Hope it's a good game and the Knicks play hard and with passion.

Now this one I wanna see. Cleveland punked out with some %++*$ #@* planned chants #WhereTheyDoThatAt? NY aint gonna hold back. And on top of that they actually have a chance at beating the Heat.

Amare is going to go off on the Heat's "Big Men". The way they hung with the Celts I can see the Knicks gettin this one. MSG is gonna be ROCKIN tonight. Wish I had tickets.

Now this one I wanna see. Cleveland punked out with some %++*$ #@* planned chants #WhereTheyDoThatAt? NY aint gonna hold back. And on top of that they actually have a chance at beating the Heat.

Amare is going to go off on the Heat's "Big Men". The way they hung with the Celts I can see the Knicks gettin this one. MSG is gonna be ROCKIN tonight. Wish I had tickets.

I don't even follow the NBA, but I'm hoping Stoudemire bodies the Heat.

I don't even follow the NBA, but I'm hoping Stoudemire bodies the Heat.

Back
Top Bottom