NEW YORK KNICKS VERSUS MIAMI HEAT 7 PM EST ESPN HD & ESPN 3D (FIRST NBA GAME IN 3D)

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
@ john starks in the beginning of this video by espn

laugh.gif
 Starks looked at the crowd like Did I Jus Did Dis? Remember me.

Knicks playing two of the hottest teams in the L, I won't be too upset if they lose tonight either.....especially if they compete hard and have a chance to win (as they did with Boston).

I just want to see wins regardless of the opponent.

Knicks playing two of the hottest teams in the L, I won't be too upset if they lose tonight either.....especially if they compete hard and have a chance to win (as they did with Boston).

I just want to see wins regardless of the opponent.

just wanna seem the knicks play hard and stay in it, if they beat em thats even better. but if lebum and his life partner are sitting down in the 4th qtr resting and talking about whos on the bottom tonight i'll be pissed .....

just wanna seem the knicks play hard and stay in it, if they beat em thats even better. but if lebum and his life partner are sitting down in the 4th qtr resting and talking about whos on the bottom tonight i'll be pissed .....

Originally Posted by Proshares

If I hear MVP chants for this dude at MSG tonight I'd be ashamed to be a Knick fan.

You trippin' if you thinkin' this is goin' down.  I'm expecting loads of boo's.
pimp.gif

If I hear MVP chants for this dude at MSG tonight I'd be ashamed to be a Knick fan.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

pimp.gif

This. Dudes used to jump ship when they knew we were hot doodoo. We're living life in marvelous times now. Luck a FeBron.

Originally Posted by hymen man

pimp.gif

This. Dudes used to jump ship when they knew we were hot doodoo. We're living life in marvelous times now. Luck a FeBron.

Back
Top Bottom