New York Undercover Vol. Remember?

Man that show is beast!! I remember Tommy Hilfiger and Mecca be poppin off on that show
eek.gif

Loved this show.
pimp.gif

Ice-T was ruthless in this joint, I vividly remember the episode when Malik Yoba's fiance opened the door and got popped
smh.gif

When Torres died
smh.gif

Show fell off big time when they added Tommy (you aint got no damn job) to the cast

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Loved this show.
pimp.gif

Ice-T was ruthless in this joint, I vividly remember the episode when Malik Yoba's fiance opened the door and got popped
smh.gif

When Torres died
smh.gif

Show fell off big time when they added Tommy (you aint got no damn job) to the cast

michael-michele-picture-1.jpg

I was sick.

smh.gif
frown.gif

I remember when Mary sung
pimp.gif

Yeah this show was piffery when I was a youngin
def will take up to trying to watch it however possible
I'll probably have a better appreciation being older.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Show was that piff...

Ice-T had Malik Yoba on lock on that show... T's character was straight grimey...
pimp.gif

The episode with Biggie at the end...
pimp.gif

The church bombing episode got to me when I was young...
tired.gif
pimp.gif

The episode wit Malik Yoba's son and his homeboy Mouse... Yoba spazzed when he found the burner in his drawer... Ol' ashy *** N'...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Torrez dying from the car bomb...
tired.gif

on a side note, fox locked up the african-american audience with their lineup with living single, martin, and ny undercover

Very much appreciated!!!!

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

ICE-T was that dude in New York Undercover.
pimp.gif

Maaaan! Wasn't is name Danny-Up or something like that?? Episode where he smacked the fire out that lil kid had me
roll.gif

Lil' G (Malik Yoba's character's son) was always dressed fly. He used to always have on some ill Tommy gear. I was heated because my mom wouldnever buy me a Tommy Hilfiger down bubble vest
mad.gif

Fatima Faloye was my cousin's friend. Shes was always at me house and it would be a spectacle on my porch
laugh.gif

I remember when the Malik's partner went undercover at a high school.
He was supposed to be gangster, and his "colors" were yellow and black. He wore yellow and black flannel.
Can anyone get pics?

Great show. It used to still come on SLEUTH( sp) channel as of this year, but they stopped playing the reruns. I have been thinking about buying the season, ata lower price of course.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

The show went downhill after Michael Delorenzo's character was killed off.
yeah i dunno WHAT they was doin wit that bone head move....da car bomb scene....
smh.gif
And wasn't Tommy from Martin their new police chief in the last season?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This was my favorite show to watch back then.
pimp.gif

Dope show. I remember when Sticky Fingaz made a cameo and he was actually not that bad......even though he just played some crazy rap dude.

Back
Top Bottom