New York Yankees Official Thread - vs A’s, 15-7

Love Clints Swing

Céspedes Family BBQ (@CespedesBBQ) Tweeted:
Really wanna see this dude get another shot at playing everyday, whether it’s with the Yanks or elsewhere. #FreeClint https://t.co/dza6LhLfiK

Clint will get a short stint. But he won’t get long stretches unless there’s a catastrophe.

Tauchman should be ahead of him.
Gardy, Judge
Stanton is only slotted to miss the first couple weeks of the season.
Hicks half way mark.

But at a certain point, there’s not enough spots. And you have to shuffle your assets. Management continually shows he’s not much of a priority to the franchise.

At what point do you consider Hicks and Stanton as the next Ellsburys and don’t even factor them in. If their healthy good, but let’s make plans as if they won’t be around to contribute much.

I mean not within the next year or two and at that point how long do you drag Clint.

Clint is absolutely a MLB player though. So it kind of sucks all around.

Stanton out 4-6 weeks.

Judge will be given a "car wash of tests" today.

It is a pectoral issue, not shoulder.

Doubtful for opening day.

so is wheeler really our only option at fixing all this ?
no german for first 3 months and sevarino out for season not like we can throw cole in there every third day

Stanton and Judge are breaking down. I don’t think either will play 140-150 games in a season

I really wish we could have seen at least one full season of both in their prime.

Stanton and Judge are breaking down. I don’t think either will play 140-150 games in a season

I really wish we could have seen at least one full season of both in their prime.
6 ft 7 type dudes ain’t built for long term baseball.

I AM GOING TO THROW MY ****IN PHONE IN THE WALL.

HOW THE **** AND WHEN THE **** DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!

Judge and Stanton get hurt more than Anthony Davis. They should be the smash brothers 2.0, but they’re the glass brothers.

They think it happened on a diving catch in September.

Just heard on the radio. Happened September 18 vs angels when he went to dive for a ball and heard a pop in his chest. He was given a cortisone shot because he said he wasn't missing the playoffs.

It took this long to figure out? They couldn’t figure this out in November? Un ****in real

Back
Top Bottom