OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Didn't watch much last night but I caught Hoodie on the McAfee show this morning and he was great :pimp:

Weird fit amongst that crew on paper but he was a good guest host bringing his analysis on the picks and sharing personal anecdotes/nuggets of wisdom throughout.

He was funny too :lol:, his '07 Draft Moss trade story was awesome.

Think he'll thrive on TV tbh, he's surprisngly amiable and engaging when he lets his guard down in studio settings compared to being in front of the mic for a room of reporters :lol:

They enjoyed it so much that he asked if he could come back on the show in the fall and Pat offered him to come back during the season every Monday AR-style :lol:, can't wait

The multitude of options at that point and who is the question? lol There wasn't even a defender drafted yet at their pick with all the top options (Latu, Turner, etc) available.
I thought you were referencing a specific player that you thought would’ve done that. Misread it.

Didn't watch much last night but I caught Hoodie on the McAfee show this morning and he was great :pimp:

Weird fit amongst that crew on paper but he was a good guest host bringing his analysis on the picks and sharing personal anecdotes/nuggets of wisdom throughout.

He was funny too :lol:, his '07 Draft Moss trade story was awesome.

Think he'll thrive on TV tbh, he's surprisngly amiable and engaging when he lets his guard down in studio settings compared to being in front of the mic for a room of reporters :lol:

They enjoyed it so much that he asked if he could come back on the show in the fall and Pat offered him to come back during the season every Monday AR-style :lol:, can't wait
For all of his coaching career, Bill was very stoic and standoffish made him seem like a brick wall, but now that he’s not coaching it’s clear that he’s just a football dude, and surprisingly fit in well with that McAfee team, which is basically just bunch of talking ****. :rofl:

Not mad at the Falcons going Pennix,people seem to forget Cousins is coming off an Achilles tear

I think NBA will be fine separating out things like the IST, Play in games and some rounds of the playoffs onto different streamers. Think NFLs deal with Peacock.
I’m talking about the calendar. They’re already playing games on Christmas and NBA All Star is typically the weekend that they’re talking about moving the SB to.

All Star Game, Super Bowl and the Daytona 500 on the same weekend? And off work that Monday? Sheeeeeeiittt sign me up :pimp:

I am so ****ing happy the broncos took Bo Nix and didn’t give the raiders the chance.

Bowers :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom