New York Yankees Official Thread - vs O’s, 51-24 - Cole back!

laughing-funny-dance.gif

Offense looks great. I’ll reserve judgement on some of it.

But it’s still frustrating watching contending teams make blockbuster type moves all off-season, and we’re playing in the margins like Billy Beane

I swear on everything i love that Mattingly hr, my alltime favorite Yankee moment :smokin

I still get watery eyes watching it , dude was no doubt my favorite Yankee. I remember jumping up and down on my sofa screaming !! :lol: :smokin

Speaking of Sierra, i remember when he bought or had some money Jimmy's Bronx Cafe and was there just chillin signing and taking pics with people. I told dude how happy i was that they made the playoffs finally and his exact words were " get ready cause you're gonna be seeing that for a long time " :smokin

Bryan Hoch (@BryanHoch) Tweeted:
Anthony Rizzo said that he has talked to Aaron Judge about his contract extension negotiations. “At the end of the day, it’s about what is going to make him and (Judge’s wife) Sam happy. … You see Freddie Freeman isn’t on the Braves anymore. There’s no loyalty in this game.”

Bryan Hoch (@BryanHoch) Tweeted:
Anthony Rizzo said that he has talked to Aaron Judge about his contract extension negotiations. “At the end of the day, it’s about what is going to make him and (Judge’s wife) Sam happy. … You see Freddie Freeman isn’t on the Braves anymore. There’s no loyalty in this game.”

He's not wrong but I don't blame the players. Freeman got an extra year and like $28m more guaranteed. At the end of the day, it's their job. Would I pass up $28m to stay with my employer? Nope. Hope we don't go cheap on Judge. Just pay him. We have the money.

Heard that Judge and yankees were deep in talk late last night on an extension according to some reporters. Supposedly in the 7yr $200+ range

Clint Frazier batting a Thousand and we wondering if Hicks can play 50 games :smh: Just a joke, not serious.

Alright guys. We’re back.

Today is going to be the start of a glorious season.

I predict 125 wins and a title (duh, obviously)

Wife dropping G off at school. She said G was bring frumpy and sad. She asked what was wrong and she was sad bc she was going to miss the first Yankees game. So she called me to see if she could get out of school early to come watch opening day. How am I supposed to sat no to that?

IMG_20220408_085257.jpg
IMG_20220408_085254.jpg

Unless they're lying, that seems like a more than serious offer for a 30 year old.

If it doesn't happen, it's on Judge.

Back
Top Bottom