New York Yankees Official Thread - vs O’s, 51-24 - Cole back!

Here’s my homer side. IF everyone plays to potential. They can be a sneaky team with a late year move for pitching.

But I don’t have a ton of faith in some of the “bounce back” year stuff. To think oh Severino, Torres, DJ, 2 months of Rizzo, Hicks, the 2 months of Gallo will all have bounce back years is a hard bet.

Regardless there’s 2 dreadful bats in the lineup every night which puts more pressure on every guy to bounce back.

My feeling is we’ll have closer to an 85 win team than a 95 win team.

FB_IMG_1647969656981.jpg

He'll go and hit 50 now 🤣

Whatever ...

Aight the Yanks are really irritating me now with how they're handling Judge :smh:

Foul how they're actually penny pinching $4 million on the superstar face of their club, potential next captain. The fact that they've only paid Judge 17 mil for 5 yrs so far and gotten what they got is reason enuff to pay dude. $17 mil per yr is a straight smack in the face for someone who's undoubtedly the face of the team.

Give the man the $21 he wants before he has that " monster " season we're all anxious for and we'll have to watch the Mets give him $35 million :smh:

So salty this morning ...

I think they should pay that to Judge as well. From what I've read, part of the reason they haven't is because they're trying to get that extension hammered out.

Listening to the radio and I'm seriously starting to get shook. Whats gonna stop the Mets, Dodgers, Padres or any other good west coast team u can think of, from backing up the bank truck at this guys front door and telling him whatever he wants to hear ... sick right now ..

Listening to the radio and I'm seriously starting to get shook. Whats gonna stop the Mets, Dodgers, Padres or any other good west coast team u can think of, from backing up the bank truck at this guys front door and telling him whatever he wants to hear ... sick right now ..
It's over bro. Hal really destroyed this franchise

despite not signing any big free agents it's crazy that we still are third in payroll... not trying to justify the team signing and not signing guys but ya the payroll is up there... they were kinda dumb though to resign Rizzo and pickup Donaldson when all they had to do is keep their current team gio, Voit and Sanchez...with that being said they better not let judge walk... that's homegrown talent that is actually good and worth keeping but hal is content on being cheap smh...

Love Judge, I'm apprehensive on a massive deal solely on his ability to actually stay healthy and contribute to the team.

They have absolutely no choice to offer whatever he wants.

And part of it is that they didn’t go in on Harper, Machado, Correa.

After not even being in on them, they can’t pivot to cost cut on the face of the franchise.

all comes down to who's running this team. these Steinbrenner's ain't got that fire to win like their dad, not their fault, just not them. perfect example would be my son and i. never once have i sat down and watched a game with him, not cause i'm a bad father, he just ain't interested. we can't expect the Boss's kids to have his same fire because of their names. it's obvious they don't and this is why we're not in on every free agent or even getting em. not that i'm a fan of getting everybody but there were a couple holes we could've plugged good.

Donaldson is winning me over fast :lol: |l

Last edited:
all comes down to who's running this team. these Steinbrenner's ain't got that fire to win like their dad, not their fault, just not them. perfect example would be my son and i. never once have i sat down and watched a game with him, not cause i'm, he just ain't interested. we can't expect the Boss's kids to have his same fire because of their names. it's obvious they don't and this is why we're not in on every free agent or even getting em. not that i'm a fan of getting everybody but there were a couple holes we could've plugged good.

Donaldson is winning me over fast :lol: |l

How about your son’s son’s sons. They Interested in the Yanks?

Back
Top Bottom