New York Yankees Official Thread - vs O’s, 51-24 - Cole back!

You know I def agree with this too, especially when there is money involved. We just ask you to play how you get paid.
Boo if you want. Don't attend or watch the game. But there's a line somewhere where you go from being a fan to just making yourself look like a clown.

Boo if you want. Don't attend or watch the game. But there's a line somewhere where you go from being a fan to just making yourself look like a clown.
No doubt, I remember going to games when I was younger and cats would bring old batteries and throw them at the opposing teams out fielders.

We’re going to boo.

We’re going to be loud.

And we’re going to criticize.

If we don’t - things go unanswered and no one is held accountable. We’re not going to be silent. That’s New York in a nut shell.

We’re going to boo.

We’re going to be loud.

And we’re going to criticize.

If we don’t - things go unanswered and no one is held accountable. We’re not going to be silent. That’s New York in a nut shell.
All that's fine. Boo, be loud. But if you go stand on the street and yell at a concrete stadium for a day, you're a clown.

media been feeding the fans by saying how if he has one bad inning the fans are gonna eat him alive ... ever heard 50,000 fans booing ? u might tonight .. heard that on WFAN throughout the day.

Last edited:
Out 2 months and no rehab stint in the minors is odd.

Makes no sense. I just hope he doesn’t need surgery.

media been feeding the fans by saying how if he has one bad inning the fans are gonna eat him alive ... ever heard 50,000 fans booing ? u might tonight .. heard that on WFAN throughout the day.

Just looking for ratings, their lineups suck now. No one wants to hear majority of these people. I still listen though.

Remember when I said German going to be able to ride that Perfect Game for years.

He’s more than Matsui and Paul O’Neill. About the same as Rizzo.

IMG_3440.png

Sent down Peraza

:stoneface:
While I have a desire to win EVERY year.. I woulda been ok if they would have shut down Judge for the year and spent the reason of the season bleeding the kids. Now is the perfect time to give them all a proper run. Would also let us go into the offseason with a clear picture of who we want to keep. Push out through the media that we are gonna make some changes this off season with either front office/manager and make a good run at some big names.

Back
Top Bottom