New York Yankees Official Thread - vs O’s, 51-24 - Cole back!

Speaking of the Fans…

Think New York will boo the hell out of the team this weekend if we lose.

I’m talking “Fire Cashman” and or “Fire Boone”.

It’s going to get ugly.

Last edited:
Yeah this is gonna get bad, especially if they shut Judge down for the surgery. If they do and even have thoughts of firing Boone just do it now so we can give the new guy an opportunity to get comfy during the rest of this yr.

Bring Donnie Baseball back :smokin

Let's go Jets ....

And Rodon really effed up with that kiss. Yankee fans are gonna kill him with that if he stinks it up . 50,000 people blowin kisses. Should be fun :smh:
Don’t want to blow things out of proportion but this did not sit well with me. What is it only his third start back on a new team? Even someone like Cole who has proven his worth at this point can’t get away with stuff like that lol

Still very early to call the Rodon signing a bust though so hopefully he turns it around I’m confident he will

Remember when McDowell thought this'll be a good idea. Ruined his career after this ..

McDowellfinger_crop_exact.jpg

Rodon is playin with fire now ..

Easier said in hindsight (nobody could have predicted rizzo flat out forgetting how to hit) but I wish we signed Matt Olson a couple years back. Dude is killing it for the braves and that offensive production would help big time right now. Although I don’t think it would be enough to save us lol

I don’t mind the Rodon stuff. I like players that have enough confidence in themselves to give it back. The problem is he’s gotta back it up.. time will tell

Man Trevino really turned back into a pumpkin after last year. Seemed like a huge get for Cashman but just fell off a cliff this year.

Just seen they sent Oswaldo Cabrera down |l

Makin room for a new outfielder maybe ?

Anyway, i been abusing Met fans all day so we better smack these clowns. If not I'll owe money and most likely smack the **** outta one of em.

Back
Top Bottom